Help , Nanners Consistently ..

• Thread starter Bigj84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigj84

Been having nanners consistently for 6 months on 4 differnt grows ...4 differnt strains , ...
was growing in this room for 2 years and never had an issue then all the sudden .. nanners central.
Last 3 crops have been choped and trashed ... nanners coming out early ( 17 days of flowwer ) this time ,... , im lost on what the problem is and all my friends are lost too ..
Zero light leaks ....
Sealed room ...
Day time temp 78-79
Night time 72
RH IN BLOOM 55-60
, running 1000watt hps’s
Have run , violator kush , death bubba , citral glue , comatose kush , fourm cut cookies , ..
all have shot out nanners and ruined yield or entire crop.. my friend has run the same cuttings with no issue so its not the kids its the enviroment...

Only thing i changed was i removed 2 1000watt hps and replaced with 4 cmh 315s . I dont think this is the cause because i have run mixed bulbs for years and never had an issue..

Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated ....

Cheers

Freshone

Freshone

This sounds like a light issue to me,Light leak or timer issue maybe?If what your saying is right about your enviro and others are running the same cuts with no issues in similar conditions it has to be along those lines.
What else changed when you put in the 315s?are they on the same timer?Did you change any timers?
Think about it,14 days to budset then a couple more days and nanners?whatever it is its happening from the beggining of flower because most times even an interrupted cycle here or there wont fubar the whole crop.
Its not the 315s but it could be the timer their on or if you made any timer changes when you installed them,Good Luck!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
What’s the light to plant distance? Any access to a par meter?
Naners are stress related usually and something is stressing it.
Leakage? Stray light?
Nute changes?
Hell even water ph would throw shit off.
But weird that same cuts elsewhere isn’t doing it so can’t be the strain.

B

Bigj84

Ya 100% no light leaks , iv been thinking aboit changing the time also ,
Im running a time-lapse camera in the room now with a clock infront of it as well.. all light run off the same timer (tork E101pb) only thing i change is when it goes from 18 to 12 hours , shades are LR’s running around 30 inch from canopy ,no PAR meter , pH is 6.2 in runoff , have run 3 different nutes since this started , first time this happend i was with CX and the regena-root was causing a a leaf curl, though maybe this was the cause but No.. havent done any other forms of stress , i skiped the defoliation, and any other type of LST just to rule it out .. .. ..

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it’s not genetics then it has to be environmental. I don’t know what else it could possibly be. Different elevation? Contaminants in the water? Expired fertilizer? Nute lockout? Ph out of range? Hard to say really.

P

PharmHand

Ya 100% no light leaks , iv been thinking aboit changing the time also ,
Im running a time-lapse camera in the room now with a clock infront of it as well.. all light run off the same timer (tork E101pb) only thing i change is when it goes from 18 to 12 hours , shades are LR’s running around 30 inch from canopy ,no PAR meter , pH is 6.2 in runoff , have run 3 different nutes since this started , first time this happend i was with CX and the regena-root was causing a a leaf curl, though maybe this was the cause but No.. havent done any other forms of stress , i skiped the defoliation, and any other type of LST just to rule it out .. .. ..
Has that camera been in there the whole time problems occurred? Some cams have ir lights for seeing at night

B

Bigj84

If it’s not genetics then it has to be environmental. I don’t know what else it could possibly be. Different elevation? Contaminants in the water? Expired fertilizer? Nute lockout? Ph out of range? Hard to say really.

Same place for 2 years , i have pretty good water ( live in BC ) 0ppm 0ec from tap , new ferts each time this has happend , plants look lush and healthy other than bannas, ph is within good range on all runoff checks ...

P

PharmHand

Yup down low and mid plant ... yup in BC
The db hermed on ya? It’s stable as hell. I’ve been seeing lots of nanners lately too but been running lots of new strains from seed. You feeding a lot of N? Use calmag?

B

Bigj84

I run the DB (same cuts ) in another room have zero issues ,

In this room iv cut back my nutes
Not feeding anymore N than i have before in the past if anything its the least iv fed ever .. and i am running cali magic currently on this run ... wasnt running it in the other 3 disaters

P

PharmHand

Sealed room? What’s your nighttime co2 levels get up to? Gavitas? You ever had a nanner free crop come out of said room?

B

Bigj84

Sealed room? What’s your nighttime co2 levels get up to? Gavitas? You ever had a nanner free crop come out of said room?

Sealed room yes , night time co2 does get up to about 1500-2000ppm max usually less than 2kppm at night sits around 15-1700ppm at night .. No gavitas , running LR1000s , had 8 nanner free crops , then it just started out of nowhere and hasnt stopped

P

PharmHand

Sealed room yes , night time co2 does get up to about 1500-2000ppm max usually less than 2kppm at night sits around 15-1700ppm at night .. No gavitas , running LR1000s , had 8 nanner free crops , then it just started out of nowhere and hasnt stopped
Mine creeps up to 3k ppm at night in one room and I’ve seen more issues in that one than another that’s slightly vented at night. Seen some issues from heavily bending plants that never showed issues previous. Also topping too close to flip. You veg em out in that room too or somewhere else?

Top Bottom