Help , Nanners Consistently ..

• Thread starter Bigj84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Sealed room yes , night time co2 does get up to about 1500-2000ppm max usually less than 2kppm at night sits around 15-1700ppm at night .. No gavitas , running LR1000s , had 8 nanner free crops , then it just started out of nowhere and hasnt stopped
I’m not saying thats the cause of your problems (tho it may very well be) but you should vent that room. Even when lights on 2K is very high and in the dark they need oxygen. This may be whats stressing them out.

B

Bigj84

Mine creeps up to 3k ppm at night in one room and I’ve seen more issues in that one than another that’s slightly vented at night. Seen some issues from heavily bending plants that never showed issues previous. Also topping too close to flip. You veg em out in that room too or somewhere else?

Usually veg in a different room , but with the hack down , it was veged in the same room , have always topped in veg about 7-10 days befor flip

B

Bigj84

I’m not saying thats the cause of your problems (tho it may very well be) but you should vent that room. Even when lights on 2K is very high and in the dark they need oxygen. This may be whats stressing them out.

I was thinking about that , i have run lots of sealed rooms and have never vented and never had problems like this , .. but im cuting a hole right now lol , and changing the timer ..

B

Bigj84

Well , on another run with fully sterilized room , 2 differnt strains , and another outbreak of nanners at 20 days i found them ,vented night time co2 , changed timer , changed nutes , .. anybody think PCB leaching from the barrels could cause hormone issues??

P

PharmHand

Well , on another run with fully sterilized room , 2 differnt strains , and another outbreak of nanners at 20 days i found them ,vented night time co2 , changed timer , changed nutes , .. anybody think PCB leaching from the barrels could cause hormone issues??
You mean the 55gal barrels you use for a rez? What was in them previously? I used to use those too, gotta make sure whatever was in them to begin w was safe. Mine had apple sauce in them. I have seen issues from someone using one of those caged 1000L totes that had some weird “food safe” glue in them previously- no matter how well it was cleaned. A friend got some db cuts recently near Vancouver and had identical problems.... couldn’t figure it out then he mentioned the cuts had single blade leaves when he got them indicating to me they were taken from flipped plants or somehow got flipped in the cloning or transport process. Any chance of anything like that? Let’s see some pics????

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

How cold your water? Any flying gnat like bugs in your room?

B

Bigj84

No bugs , no mites , gnats or root aphids , water is 68F - 70F , night time CO2 leves are 2-400 , .. was runing 45 gal , brute garbage cans for water res , no chance of bad clones , .. pics to follow

B

Bigj84

9C709740 7ADE 4955 958F 8B48900F5793

Pillow factory

P

PharmHand

What nutrients, additives, sprays? U feed heavy? U said you tried diff nutes n same problem, any additives you may have kept using? Sprays? Foliars? I know most of those strains well especially db and comatose and they’re very stable- if they’re the known cuts that circulate the van area.

B

Bigj84

What nutrients, additives, sprays? U feed heavy? U said you tried diff nutes n same problem, any additives you may have kept using? Sprays? Foliars? I know most of those strains well especially db and comatose and they’re very stable- if they’re the known cuts that circulate the van area.

Ya super stable cuts , was using CX line befor then tried general 3 part , and this run on Remo, have used all lines in the past with no problems , no foliars or sprays ... feed heavy or light depending on strain , checking runoffs and ph , always within range , maybe some minor leaf tip burn here or there , nothing drastic .. been at this a long time and never seen a problem like this

Top Bottom