Help Naphtha hash oil to Ejuice

• Thread starter Modo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Modo

Modo

Hi

I have a couple of g of Naphtha hash oil and i want to transform it to ejuice. Yesterday night i have try 1g to 10 ml of PG in double boiling pot at around 160F. The mix and color was great but no buzz at all. Tonight ill try 1:1 ratio.

Someone know if its possible to make some ejuice with Naphtha hash oil or i need to change my method of extraction ?

Thanks in advance

Help naphtha hash oil to ejuice
Help naphtha hash oil to ejuice 2
Eskander

Eskander

So I'm assuming light naphtha... If you aren't winterizing then you might simply be clogging your vape. If 160F is as hot as you are ever getting it then it isn't decarbed and will do nothing unless your vape gets hot enough to do it. My guess is that a residual solvent test would tell you your end point is blatantly toxic.

Personally, I'd start with something that didn't involve a cut open bear can as part of the process.

-Sandow

Modo

Modo

So I'm assuming light naphtha... If you aren't winterizing then you might simply be clogging your vape. If 160F is as hot as you are ever getting it then it isn't decarbed and will do nothing unless your vape gets hot enough to do it. My guess is that a residual solvent test would tell you your end point is blatantly toxic.

Personally, I'd start with something that didn't involve a cut open bear can as part of the process.

-Sandow
Do you know the best weed for making vape oil from the buds ?

Eskander

Eskander

Do you know the best weed for making vape oil from the buds ?
I don't think it really matters what kind of weed you use. Top notch bud or trim is all going to get you to the same endpoint. The only difference will be percent yield relative to input mass.

The more important thing for you is to unfuck your process so you get something usable for what you want to do that isn't going to be potentially toxic. Here is a good write up on QWET which you can do with very little equipment.

Doing the quick wash while keeping everything as cold as possible (weed, ethanol, glassware, strainers/filters all need to go in the freezer) will get you very little wax dissolved in the ethanol and the oil once you evaporate off the ethanol, it will be pretty mild in flavor and far purer than what naphtha could get you. When you evaporate it off (assuming you are just going to boil off the ethanol) do so with really good ventilation and a heat source without an open flame. Using a flexible silicon baking tray for this will make your life much easier in the long run. Once the ethanol is gone, maintain the oil at 115C for 25 min to fully decarb it. If you don't like how it tastes you can dissolve it in ethanol again and mix in some activated charcoal then run it through some coffee filters. It will strip color and flavor but you will loose terpenes too so if you care about that, know that there are trade offs. Once you have it at a state you are happy with, thin it out with whatever (other than vitamin E acetate...) and load your carts.

You can salvage what you have by dissolving it in ethanol (190-200 proof), freezing it as cold as you can for a day, straining out and fat that comes out of solution and then boiling off the ethanol and doing the decarb.

-Sandow

Top Bottom