Help!!! Need assistance with identifying seedling problem!! New grower!!

• Thread starter Bashka196
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

See the pictures! What do ya all think?
That light green is something I get too. I take it as a sign of rapid growth. It never manifests into anything but healthy leaves,(exception Acupulco Gold lol) you're good!

Bashka196

Bashka196

You should start a grow diary. I'll follow along.
I’ll try to posy as often as I can so you guys can see my progress! This is my first time growing and I’m very excited for what’s ahead of me!

Bashka196

Bashka196

Hey guys,

see some pictures of the ladies. Although one of them I think is turning male for some reason but whatever, I’ll pull it out when I confirm it’s a male for sure. What do ya all think? Do the look healthy to you?

I’ve tried some lst and I think it’s actually working, but bare with me as it’s my first time growing ever and I don’t really know what I’m doing lol

let me know what you guys think, would really appreciate any advise!

10492D7C BD92 4019 A4E8 C6BB2BE8FA5A
563F1A77 F3B6 402D B6AB BCFB710AE189
F8C8C7DD EC14 4628 BAAC E0DC120F093D
462A5EE8 5823 464B 8FD6 A6B86FDCE8C7
D78C84F1 33DC 4E5A A0AA 57DD6D375C7D
3E161384 DD4B 47BD BEF7 020D2DB8BCA8
936ECA4E 1FE8 43C4 94D6 8F35045E7078
A7B3D9F7 74A8 4E48 B9E3 466E06714643
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey guys,

see some pictures of the ladies. Although one of them I think is turning male for some reason but whatever, I’ll pull it out when I confirm it’s a male for sure. What do ya all think? Do the look healthy to you?

I’ve tried some lst and I think it’s actually working, but bare with me as it’s my first time growing ever and I don’t really know what I’m doing lol

let me know what you guys think, would really appreciate any advise!
nice and healthy looking to me

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you as always AquaMan!!

Any advise on the lst? They are almost pre flowering already and I’m not sure if I should keep them tied or let them loose at some point?
Nope your doing well. keep em tied right till harvest. The goal is to allow the offshoots to get light and keep an even canopy. Much easier to give them even light that way since we are indoors and light only comes from the top.

Bashka196

Bashka196

Nope your doing well. keep em tied right till harvest. The goal is to allow the offshoots to get light and keep an even canopy. Much easier to give them even light that way since we are indoors and light only comes from the top.

Thank you for the advise again!

what do you think about Bloom Nutes? I haven’t started feeding them yet and I’m still on Grow Nutes.
I feel like they are still growing and will be a bit higher if I continue with grow for another week at full strength now as I’ve been feeding them 1/2 doses so far based on what’s recommended by Advanced Nutrients schedule

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you for the advise again!

what do you think about Bloom Nutes? I haven’t started feeding them yet and I’m still on Grow Nutes.
I feel like they are still growing and will be a bit higher if I continue with grow for another week at full strength now as I’ve been feeding them 1/2 doses so far based on what’s recommended by Advanced Nutrients schedule
I don't grow autos but I would stick with half doses for now... they look good. @Moshmen could probably help you out on the nutrients side of things

Bashka196

Bashka196

I don't grow autos but I would stick with half doses for now... they look good. @Moshmen could probably help you out on the nutrients side of things
Thank you again!

do I message him directly? Or he will respond here?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Caught up this morning before work, looks good man ! Bring up the nutes slow not all at once, the autos burn easy in my opinion, nice lookin first round , way better than mine! Lol
Welcome to the farm

Top Bottom