Help needed on a cheaper alternative. To boost n pk

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Hi peeps iam asking is there anything. I can use for adding pk n boost food. I don't have the money. To buy the expensive stuff so was asking u pros is there something I can use cheap as poss to boost. My bud up. Iam using canna terra flores at the mo. 50mill to 10L of water.. PH is 6..6..iv been told I need to give them suger but that carnt be ryt.. Here's a little vid of them 5 weeks in flower. Ty in advance.

Help needed on a cheaper alternative to boost n pk
Help needed on a cheaper alternative to boost n pk 2
Help needed on a cheaper alternative to boost n pk 3
BigChief612

BigChief612

I highly suggest you look into KNF (korean natural farming). Tons of things you can use to make your own natural fertilizers with the stuff you probably throw away regularly.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Also most dry ammendments are waste products from different industries, call around and you can probably get it for free.
Coffee shops will be happy to give you a ton of free used grounds full of nitrogen.
Free manure from ranches who don't have time to sell it (maybe not great for indoor though)
Also WallMart clears out their garden section about this time.

growsince79

growsince79

I highly suggest you look into KNF (korean natural farming). Tons of things you can use to make your own natural fertilizers with the stuff you probably throw away regularly.
That's just gross. I remember running by the human shit filled rice paddies decades ago. The new guys always puked.

growsince79

growsince79

Never seen anything in all the KNF info I've researched that told me to use any type of feces. Human or other. Show me!
Just go visit ROK and smell for yourself. Lol. I don't know if they still do it nowadays.

BigChief612

BigChief612

Just go visit ROK and smell for yourself. Lol. I don't know if they still do it nowadays.
Did a search specifically for feces use in knf and did find a few post, your right that's disgusting! How ever I use chris trump gor a lot of my info on it and never has feces been used.
https://www.naturalfarming.co/inputs/
I'm talking more about using LABS, FPJ, FFJ, IMO, OHN. No feces at all.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Iam going for an organic tea no way iam I put my shit near my lady's.. Boiled banana skins. Wood Ash Epson salts sound much more appealing to me lol

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Also most dry ammendments are waste products from different industries, call around and you can probably get it for free.
Coffee shops will be happy to give you a ton of free used grounds full of nitrogen.
Free manure from ranches who don't have time to sell it (maybe not great for indoor though)
Also WallMart clears out their garden section about this time.
Ty but don't have ranch. S or wllmart. In the UK. But ty anyway

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Ty but don't have ranch. S or wllmart. In the UK. But ty anyway

I don't mean any specific company by "Ranches" I meant anywhere that raises cows and horses What do you call that in the UK?

Last edited:
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I don't mean any specific company by "Ranches" I meant anywhere that raises cows and horses What do you call that in the UK?
A farm m8.. Lol I wasn't taking the piss.. Just made me laugh. When u said ranches and walmart. We have asda tescos. Etc. But ty for your reply.. Defo can tell when iam chatting 2 someone. From the USA. Ty again..

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

A farm m8.. Lol I wasn't taking the piss.. Just made me laugh. When u said ranches and walmart. We have asda tescos. Etc. But ty for your reply.. Defo can tell when iam chatting 2 someone. From the USA. Ty again..
Oh n that tread was an eye opener.. Defo going to try.. Iam in 5 weeks this thurday. So need to start boost n pk. This week compost here I come ty again m8

IMG 20200914 095919
Top Bottom