Help Needed!!!

• Thread starter twiss777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twiss777

twiss777

Hi all on my first grow (newbie) I've gt 3 plants a haze special over3 ft and 2 blueberry autos. To thehaze special is nute. Burned but I'm at 6 weeks flowering on the 11th May should I flush now to end as the strain is a 64 day flower any advice if I flushed her would she be okay?

dan1989

dan1989

Hi twiss, could you give a little more info, what grow medium are you in I.e. soil, coco etc...

twiss777

twiss777

Hi twiss, could you give a little more info, what grow medium are you in I.e. soil, coco etc...
Coco soil 16 lt pot she is at 41 days of 63 in flowering my phone 6.2 and normal coco nutes. A and b also calmag and pk13/14 she had been doing so well she is standing 39" and yet mytwo autos are perfect do indeed to flush from now till harvest or flush out nutes and then start nute feed at smaller dose at next feed sorry if I'm not making sense lol

HydroTechniq

HydroTechniq

Coco soil 16 lt pot she is at 41 days of 63 in flowering my phone 6.2 and normal coco nutes. A and b also calmag and pk13/14 she had been doing so well she is standing 39" and yet mytwo autos are perfect do indeed to flush from now till harvest or flush out nutes and then start nute feed at smaller dose at next feed sorry if I'm not making sense lol
Reverse Osmosis grade water with a total dissolved Solid of 0 will take 8-15 days to flush depending on run off EC/tds. Obviously, room conditions such as temp and VPD will effect plant transportation rates.

twiss777

twiss777

She has only got 2 weeks left so should I just flush to harvest?

twiss777

twiss777

She will not die she is41 days on flowering of 63 so it would be okay just to flush to harvest do the pics seem ok

S

Sadgrower

If you running a 63 day strain dont start to flush on day 43 dude youll lose develpoment...and dont flush with straight water until the last 5-7 days...Instead start flushing now with 1/4 strength nutes ..Doing so actually takes out more than straight water. Straight water can lower the salts that were in excess, but also lower the salts that werent...do the 1/4 technique until day 57 then go on straight water.

And do thank me later

smoke up!

twiss777

twiss777

If you running a 63 day strain dont start to flush on day 43 dude youll lose develpoment...and dont flush with straight water until the last 5-7 days...Instead start flushing now with 1/4 strength nutes ..Doing so actually takes out more than straight water. Straight water can lower the salts that were in excess, but also lower the salts that werent...do the 1/4 technique until day 57 then go on straight water.

And do thank me later

smoke up!

twiss777

twiss777

So just quarter of nutes should I flush now with that or just keep feeding her does my pics of her look okay as it's my first?

S

Sadgrower

Well for one your saying its day 41 of a 63 or 64 day strain Ok?,,Then your saying it has only 2 weeks um no they have 3. I have no clue where the pics are only your profile pic to which i can say that leaf color looks good, but you said you burnt something i dont know dude. Go on 1/4 of what you had it on test the runoff ec and ph...youll see there where your at..then water the last week.

And do put more info and pics or else were all just shooting in the dark.

dan1989

dan1989

When you say coco soil I assume you mean coco, not coco mixed with soil. 6.2 is a little high to be running at constantly. If there were growers here who know the basics they would have picked up on that.

S

Sadgrower

wow ok they look like they have a combo of bad...the.leaves are.cuppling upwards do to it being to hot and definitely have been over fertilized ..get those temps.down and start.flushing with 1.0 ec or a 1/4 of what you were giving it. those leaves wont recover but you should be able to harvest it.

smok up

dan1989

dan1989

Yeah your rightmymistake

It's 3 weeks left sorry

Don't go by the breeders recommended run time, it probably has a little longer left. Do you have a magnifying glass or even better a handheld microscope?-

twiss777

twiss777

Thanks for the
Don't go by the breeders recommended run time, it probably has a little longer left. Do you have a magnifying glass or even better a handheld microscope?-
Yes mate I'll check on later wen lights on illness get some more pics on later

S

Sadgrower

i also didnt understand the coco soil deal...and 6.2 is too low bump that to 6.5 if its soil...if its coco go with 5.8 ..if its coco and soil..umm you got me there..WHY would.coco.and.soil be mixed together? Not ideal

Top Bottom