Help Needed!!!

• Thread starter twiss777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twiss777

twiss777

i also didnt understand the coco soil deal...and 6.2 is too low bump that to 6.5 if its soil...if its coco go with 5.8 ..if its coco and soil..umm you got me there..WHY would.coco.and.soil be mixed together? Not ideal
It's in soil.

S

Sadgrower

so then the minimun ph is 6.5 max 7.0 ..thats probably why they got beat up..wrong ph locked out all potassium so the plants start to steal what they need from the lower older fan leaves eitger wy the remedy is certain..cooler temps add fan or something...1.0 ec flush at 6.5 ph..until it straightens out...then see where your at....that leaf looks like a real sativa so 63 days flower is usually too little go until 70 ..it cant hurt

smoke up

twiss777

twiss777

Flush tonight pH 6.5 then every feed flush until fixed then back to nutes then flush about day 63 till harvest??

S

Sadgrower

the 63 day thing is up.to.you...like i said it.looks like a sativa in the pics and.they.take longer....but either way get the run off ph to 6.5...get the ec to 1.0 how ever many times you.gott run the.water through the plant to get there ..once your there...let them soak that w ater up a bit before.doing it again they should respond well...also dont forget that your temps look high .get a thermometer and see wht it is it.looks to be too hot.and.stuffy...ventilation...raising the lamps...fans....common sense really to.cool the room...

smoke.up

twiss777

twiss777

Ok buddy thanks I had a humidity. But that got sorted shud I leave the fan leaves that are damaged or. Just leave them

S

Sadgrower

Ok buddy thanks I had a humidity. But that got sorted shud I leave the fan leaves that are damaged or. Just leave them
I wouldnt tear down leaves until I know its fixed, but yeah afterwards take the damaged leaves off they wont recover and may block light thats beneficial to lower parts of the plants.

Smoke up

S

Sadgrower

I wouldnt tear down leaves until I know its fixed, but yeah afterwards take the damaged leaves off they wont recover and may block light thats beneficial to lower parts of the plants.

Smoke up

twiss777

twiss777

Smoke up
Hi fella I'm back I've flushed 3 days ago and looking like she has got worse brown going up all the way towards the bud will get pics later on I don't no wat to do any advice

Top Bottom