Help neighbors have a flood light!!!!

• Thread starter okidokerjoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

okidokerjoker

So both my neighbors have floodlights on their garages that shine light into my backyard. Where i'm growing my photo period plants how do I allow them to flower

O

okidokerjoker

A barrier would work but the plant will be rather large its already a dy 3 months old and outside for a few weeks now.

O

okidokerjoker

And it's not a lot of light it has to block either I just know it's enough to be a problem

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

A barrier would work but the plant will be rather large its already a dy 3 months old and outside for a few weeks now.
Maybe try to use low stress training to keep the height down? It might be a little extra work but well worth it if it keeps the plant from self pollinating due to light interrupting the sleep cycle.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

BB gun?

Do you think at that distance their outside lights are intense enough to influence your plants development? Doubt it.
This was my first thought but I don’t want to ruin relationships with his neighbors 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Is it legal to grow there? If so, explain your situation and ask politely to turn them off during the growing season. Advise you can install a diff flood light in a diff position for the inconvenience.

If it’s not legal, then I’d vote for larger trees to block it as @BB22 suggested

O

ocsdfw

I am not sure but after looking at your pictures it does not seem like enough light to make a difference. Not anymore than what you would see with a full moon. Also a option, perhaps a pain but you can move your plants each night into the garage or right next to the fence blocking the light but again I question if those lights even make a difference on your plants.

O

okidokerjoker

It's hard to portrait but it's more than it looks they both have garages I do not a rickety old shed and I'm in NY state with no regulations o. Growing so aka illegal

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

It's hard to portrait but it's more than it looks they both have garages I do not a rickety old shed and I'm in NY state with no regulations o. Growing so aka illegal
"Home Cultivation
Once permitted, New Yorkers 21 years and older can grow up to six plants in their home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants), even if there are three or more adults 21 and over in the residence."
Now how do you get this permit I have no fucking clue lol I'm pretty far away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom