Help! Nutrient Issue Diagnosis Needed?

• Thread starter ChiT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol...im sure theres an ultimate creator of the universe..no god! I used to work with an atheist who said atheism isnt a religon....i laughed so hard....how can snyone say there isnt a god...you wouldnt know dead or alive
I can't say there is or isn't... there is not scientific proof like how plants uptake nutrients.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I'm really not one bit against organics... I has benefits... but the magic beans that somehow the nutrients when taken up by the plant are different is just wrong.... do they provide other benefits sure.... but the notion that they are somehow used differently by plants is absolutely false and I cannot agree with.
They are utilized differently. Synthetics breakdown in the plant. not all organic NPK in the bottle is available right away but some is and its the bio available molocules that the plant really loves cuase she expends less energy breaking things down that are bioavailable. I dont like the fact i gotta wait for 60 to 90%% or so to be broken down by the microbes.

I will need an honest chemist to tell me they are the same 100% for me to believe....to me thinking synthetic and org molocules are the same is just odd....im not sure i could ever believe that...the atoms in the molocule are rearranged for synthetics...lol...arent they? I.e. not naturally made has gotta be different....ill keep looking into this...peace!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I can't say there is or isn't... there is not scientific proof like how plants uptake nutrients.
See now wait ive read in the past that synthetic molocules (straight inorganically man made) actually created plants with differences in their structure at a cellular level. Whereas organics didnt fo that...

Whats even more crazy is hexagonal water gets plants to grow more healthy...just by rearranging the molocules of water to a more "natural undisturbed state" made plants more resilient. Is this not interdasting?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They are utilized differently. Synthetics breakdown in the plant. not all organic NPK in the bottle is available right away but some is and its the bio available molocules that the plant really loves cuase she expends less energy breaking things down that are bioavailable. I dont like the fact i gotta wait for 60 to 90%% or so to be broken down by the microbes.

I will need an honest chemist to tell me they are the same 100% for me to believe....to me thinking synthetic and org molocules are the same is just odd....im not sure i could ever believe that...the atoms in the molocule are rearranged for synthetics...lol...arent they? I.e. not naturally made has gotta be different....ill keep looking into this...peace!
Plenty of them online all over the net...

Idk what else to say you obviously misunderstood what you have learned.

I'm not sure you even understand the difference between organic and organically derived by that reply.

I'm not responding again and just going to drop it and let you and your religion be. It's of 0 gain for me to even respond or provide information ND studies you refuse to even read.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

See now wait ive read in the past that synthetic molocules (straight inorganically man made) actually created plants with differences in their structure at a cellular level. Whereas organics didnt fo that...

Whats even more crazy is hexagonal water gets plants to grow more healthy...just by rearranging the molocules of water to a more "natural undisturbed state" made plants more resilient. Is this not interdasting?
Hexagonal water is not natural... lmao... wtf where do you get your info?

Just stop already. Another item that's all claims and no science... and claiming it's more natural is just mind boggling or your trolling.
/ignore

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Funny thing is ill bet they dont even fully understand how plants take up nutes. They just fully know why...im not a big fan of the scientific community. The great people in it are great. But there isnt many of them left.
Just like when science told us GMO's were ok...how many people have died directly from gmo's? 19 died just from a crop of celrey...i think it was 19 maybe 9. Whatever it wasnt safe for consumption and our scientists said it was....well it wasnt...im not one to just jump to believe someone with a college degree. Because we don't fully understand the world we live in. We think we do...i remember when i was a kid they said drink milk..get big and strong....well dairy cow milk is one of the worst things to consume...since were talking milk....DID YOU KNOW THE HUMAN BODY STORES LEAD LIKE CALCIUM. Right into the bones...cant distinguish the two because there molocules are very similar...when people say plants absorb nutes they need when they need them i think about the lead/calcium conundrum....lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Just stop already. Another item that's all claims and no science... and claiming it's more natural is just mind boggling or your trolling.
/ignore
Restructured water absorbs inyo the body more effectively than tap water...my Dr. Says so...lol...h20 in its otiginal state before contamination.. i felt the water in my finger tips. It felt smoother..

/ignore
well they havent isolated this v r. U. S yet...everyone says its there. People in car crashes dying and being called c. O. V. I. D.....hello....lol...do you think the drs would come out and tell you this water is better for you....no! They need sick people to fund their paychecks...lol it'd be bad for business if this water was...now is this water what the "crazies" think it is...who knows bro....im not spend the 395 dollars to find out...if i ever have 395 i can piss to the wind...sure what the hell ill buy one...no one would believe it though...lol..it would take major convincing and i still think it would be laughed at..lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

/ignore
Last post....

that is laugheable...they didnt even disprove anything about hexagonal water..lol..then just before the conclusion it promotes the drinking of city water..lol...chlorine is not good for us. It doesnt promote clean remineralized RO water for consumption it refers us to drinking tap water...fuck healthline and anything they have to say.

Talk shit about something then turn around and promote something thats obviously less beneficial...RO water will beat city water and well water anyday of the week. Gtfo lmfao...whatever....

Top Bottom