I've got these spots on my leaves. No peat, I've taken a jewlers eye and look on the leaves. I spay them regularly with organic spray paint

As you said, it's just a brown spot. Photos of the rest of the plant would add context. Maybe a leaf rubbed against another leaf? Or, some injury long ago, as leaf emerged. (I had a cricket, or something, munch on emerging leaves. When those leaves were older, they looked like a carnivore had taken a bite. The way an early injury can enlarge, it could have been something minor a long time ago. If that's the only one you see, and if the plant looks healthy overall, I wouldn't worry about it.

As you said, it's just a brown spot. Photos of the rest of the plant would add context. Maybe a leaf rubbed against another leaf? Or, some injury long ago, as leaf emerged. (I had a cricket, or something, munch on emerging leaves. When those leaves were older, they looked like a carnivore had taken a bite. The way an early injury can enlarge, it could have been something minor a long time ago. If that's the only one you see, and if the plant looks healthy overall, I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm probably going to have to get a better spray. It sure looks like pest to me. It's hitting all the plants, I was using a free sample of plant theoropy but u ran out. They are healthy.

They look good. I'm not very familiar with pests. Maybe it's something. (The first photo looked like abrasion.). But, I see white spots on some leaves' front side. Maybe that's related?

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out

Sorbet Stash