HELP. Plant is still in seedling stage and something is happening

• Thread starter Canadaloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canadaloud

Canadaloud

Hey guys I planted some bag seeds and they sprouted about a week or two ago and they haven’t showed their preflowers or anything so I still haven’t sexed them. It appears one is beginning to flower which I didn’t even think was possible. I could just be mistaken and the new nodes are really tight but I have no idea. I want to see what you guys think.

Help plant is still in seedling stage and something is happening
Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Is it outside, or in a windowsill or something? It hasn't hit the spring equinox yet so it would be flowering if its getting natural light...
18 a day to get it to continue growing.

Reactions: Ina
Canadaloud

Canadaloud

No but I do have them set with actual daylight hours because I want to transplant them outside may 24 and I don’t want to send them into flower cause the light change. I upped it to 14 hours of daylight now but I was told that plants can’t go into flower during the seedling stage no matter the daylight hours.

noahcola

noahcola

i would up the light hours to 18 per day. if you had it under 14 hours per day that explains why they are flowering. a plant can most definitely go from sprout straight to flower

Canadaloud

Canadaloud

They are still young tho like less than two weeks I’m pre sure. Also I have an older guy in there probably around 25-30 days old and he looks like he’s still vegging fine.

noahcola

noahcola

oh thats good. i would just keep the lights on for more than 12 hours per day should be fine

Canadaloud

Canadaloud

I’m gonna change the hours tmrw to when I’m gonna put them outside which it says will be around 15 and a half so hopefully that’s enough to keep em vegging until then.

fishbuds

fishbuds

16/8, 4am-8pm keeps me from revegging on the set out. i know others that have not had a problem with 18/6, but i did, so now i just go daylight hours.

Top Bottom