Help, Please (Herm’d plants)!

• Thread starter Laurie22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
durbankid

durbankid

i remember hearing that feminized seeds have a high probability of going hermie it may not be true but it is why i never use fem seed
they have been genetically played with to make them into feminized seed its just pure and utter laziness if you ask me
so what if you have to sex your plants if you dont want seed remove the males when they show ,you will still get female plants in an average grow if your only going to try and grow one plant then it sucks to be you i always put in three or more seeds and never have i had all of them become male,and i am not a lucky person
then if you want more female plants clone the shit out of the females easy as
plus i like the anticipation of seeing what i have got
and i am sorry but the whole auto and fem seed thing is just wrong keep the plant pure and original it is also why i am always looking for genuine landrace strains

Laurie22

Laurie22

@GNick55

This girl looks strange to me.

I don’t see any seed dev but she kind a looks pollinated.

I value your opinion, would you mind sharing your thoughts?

Thank you

Laurie22

Laurie22

@GNick55

Helps if I add the pictures

IMG 3415
IMG 3414
IMG 3412
IMG 3413
IMG 3416

Laurie22

Laurie22

@GNick55 those little pollen sacs can be very tiny. I found them she’s pollinated. Sh*t.

Clearly, didn’t clean my tent well enough.

Very discouraging

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 those little pollen sacs can be very tiny. I found them she’s pollinated. Sh*t.

Clearly, didn’t clean my tent well enough.

Very discouraging
there is a seed in those sacs?
what week flowering are you in?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i remember hearing that feminized seeds have a high probability of going hermie it may not be true but it is why i never use fem seed
they have been genetically played with to make them into feminized seed its just pure and utter laziness if you ask me
so what if you have to sex your plants if you dont want seed remove the males when they show ,you will still get female plants in an average grow if your only going to try and grow one plant then it sucks to be you i always put in three or more seeds and never have i had all of them become male,and i am not a lucky person
then if you want more female plants clone the shit out of the females easy as
plus i like the anticipation of seeing what i have got
and i am sorry but the whole auto and fem seed thing is just wrong keep the plant pure and original it is also why i am always looking for genuine landrace strains
Well I guess I’m super lazy then 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
hahaha a lot of folks are its ok too i know its easier i am just an old puritan oh and great band the capt Spaulding were used to see them every week in melbourne aust in the 80s good covers and a good show
I’m just busting balls homie, I’m just in the middle of 178 fems atm so, HERES A STICK IN YOUR SPOKE! do you remember the actor sid haig? He did old bmovies in the 70’s and 80’s but then he had a bit of a resurgence in his career in the rob zombie “the devils rejects” playing capt Spaulding a crazy clown that runs a freak show. Super neat character, the name is actually a reference to a character from old Marx brothers movies. Crazy f’n movie though. Wild portrayal by old Sid. I never knew there was a band of the same name. I must learn about this now….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sid was awesome in the Rob Zombie flicks Hell yea

Any links that I could post would be rude and offensive. 😄🤩

Tutti fucking fruity 🤣🤣🤣
Tootie fucking frootie! I’m commandeering this here vehicle for official clown business…..what’s the matter? Your kid don’t like fucking clowns?

Don’t get me started. Might be in the brothel trippin over robots and shit……

durbankid

durbankid

I’m just busting balls homie, I’m just in the middle of 178 fems atm so, HERES A STICK IN YOUR SPOKE! do you remember the actor sid haig? He did old bmovies in the 70’s and 80’s but then he had a bit of a resurgence in his career in the rob zombie “the devils rejects” playing capt Spaulding a crazy clown that runs a freak show. Super neat character, the name is actually a reference to a character from old Marx brothers movies. Crazy f’n movie though. Wild portrayal by old Sid. I never knew there was a band of the same name. I must learn about this now….

C

chronic2

Looks she me to me.

I've been growing literally 'stoner weed' in the backyard for the last 4yrs. Yes, I've seen her/me weed, where the male changed at the bottom end of the growth, and a few branches up were all female growth.

Of course, at crop cutting time, I shook that her/me-ite; it dropped seeds that fell into my pea gravel stoned rock yard, and grew thru the stones again on their own.

Growth popped out of the ground last December, and from there on, I looked for the male plants to expose their male ball sacks. Those I pulled. Neglected a day or two of growth inspection, found a young male plant already shot his load and I now see a female begin to turn to seed.

I'm going to let that grow out due to the male was a 7-leaf pure indica, starting out as a 5-left ruderalis plant. One more gen to switch back from cross-breeding if my experience tells me, ? included.

What is strange is how the plant grew those last 3yrs. The [old type of] MM dispensary sold me leaf product at the time, and found two seeds in the cleaning. Grew those two for seed. They grew as a 5-leaf ruderalis those past 2yrs, then one plant grew as sativa, the rest as indica.

That 3rd year exposes it's dominate species as indica. This showed its 7-leaf count along with its main 5-count leaf profile. Now this 4th generation growth is showing a full 7-leaf plant as an indica dominate, or back to its original species.

So if you have seeds growing and started as a CBD grade 5-leaf, keep growing it to [seed] so you can flip to its original pronoun. It's all about the count when it comes to the he/she-dite of growing over and over.

Last edited:
Laurie22

Laurie22

The plant, Top Gun, started as a feminized seed. She has been in a vegetable since germination and it’s probably about seven weeks old. It looks like it’s budding.

I don’t see male sex, but I am concerned. Is this a Male? We know I haven’t mastered that arr yet. 😊. Trying though!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Why does she look like she is budding? Thanks for your guidance.
Because it is! So I think you have an autoflower if you haven’t switched the light schedule. Autos just flower at will.

Top Bottom