Help please I can’t tell what’s wrong

• Thread starter Tridentorangegum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tridentorangegum

Tridentorangegum

There about 2 weeks old. They’ve been getting worse and I just fed for the first time yesterday thinking it was a deficiency. There’s three plants the first photo is the worst one

Help please i cant tell whats wrong
Help please i cant tell whats wrong 2
Help please i cant tell whats wrong 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There about 2 weeks old. They’ve been getting worse and I just fed for the first time yesterday thinking it was a deficiency. There’s three plants the first photo is the worst one
What ya growing in there?

Looks like it needs fully watered to me.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
very early signs of overwatering, careful as you can cause root rot..

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I would start at 36" because I use the same light. Get a free lux meter for your phone at the app store and make sure its around 10-15k now
My guess it will read about 35-45 where you have it which is a little too strong rn imo.

linde

linde

keep ferting. it'll darken up as the nitro kicks in. you are not overwatering. plant looks fine.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this is a sign of watering to often, and because of that is the lightening up of the leaves..

93AB053C 752C 4494 9079 7BDF76F57FD2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Idk I dont see the swelling, looks underwatered or unevenly watered and to much light.
i hear ya, it’s looks very recent as the piece i’ve circled will probably start to dry out, still looks kinda fresh, so maybe a bit watered to often, such a big pot for a small plant, slow growth is usually root issues? looks like still growing 3 bladed leaves maybe suffocating a tiny bit..
though the newest growth looks fine, as long as the grower gets a good wet and dry cycle the plant should be fine.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Idk I dont see the swelling, looks underwatered or unevenly watered and to much light.
Yep! When you push a young plant with a lot of LED light they can show mag deficiency even though there's plenty in the soil. They just don't have an established enough root system yet to provide what the light is pushing so you get the intervenial chlorosis. Don't add calmag whatever you do..chill with the light until the 7th node 👍

Top Bottom