help please look at

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

alright so 3 days ago i upgraded too a 6 lamp t5 and i transplanted my plants into 3 gal buckets these plants before were under just 4 40 watt high output lights and in 1 gal pots now since ive transplanted and put the new light over them the first 2 nodes and sets of fan leaves have drooped the rest of the plants leaves are up i had over fed them a few weeks back and some of the leaves started to burn so i flushed them real good this last week and when they got transplanted do you think i just over watered them or are they in shock from the transplant and the higher output of lumens over them now ? here are some pics any help would be great

Help please look at
Help please look at 2
Help please look at 3
Help please look at 4
Help please look at 5
H

hailo

soil or soilless?

what kind of water?

whats the PH?

pH of runoff??

J

jtmyzery2008

it's soilless i just run water from the tap threw a water purifier i dont have a ph tester and ive been using the same water since the begining and they were doing fine till i transplanted them and put more lumens over them might be a heat problem but i leave the closet door open and have a fan blowing on the plants out the door

H

hailo

a tester is essential....your working blind....

there is a mag uptake issue, either caused by PH or lack of mag...

edit: i heard your not supposed to used those purifiers because it adds a softner to the water....

J

Jalisco Kid

I would water and mist them with a tonic. Raise your humidity if you can to around 75%. If the tonic does not perk them up in 4-5 hrs raise your light a bit. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

I make mine out of kelp,aminos,fulvic. You can get something like b52 from AN or superthrive. You should next time water your girls a few hours before transplant, then sprinkle some bennies on your roots,transplant ,then water in with something like Essential Plus. My leaves do not droop at all. JK

H

hailo

Looks like mild transplant shock.

I would water and mist them with a tonic. Raise your humidity if you can to around 75%. If the tonic does not perk them up in 4-5 hrs raise your light a bit. JK

I would listen to these guys.....i guess im wrong
(but i respectfully dissagree)

JKs post about transplanting is very good info!

Top Bottom