HELP PLEASE! PLANTS APPEAR TO BE DYING!!

• Thread starter Bdlatoz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Sorry, not ready to kill yet. They are coming back!!!
I am with gnick, I bet I could start a new plant and almost finish before you. At this point you are torturing your plant. You should seriously get a medal for how many different ways that plant is messed up. Use it as a huge learning experience and move on. But hey if you do keep going post pics. It's like watching a car wreck I can't look away 😂

B

Bdlatoz

Lilol
I am with gnick, I bet I could start a new plant and almost finish before you. At this point you are torturing your plant. You should seriously get a medal for how many different ways that plant is messed up. Use it as a huge learning experience and move on. But hey if you do keep going post pics. It's like watching a car wreck I can't look

B

Bdlatoz

whatever,..
like i said your yield and potency have already been compromised,.,
and can’t comment without showing pictures why you feel that way,.,will post in a few days. Please see my last post. Thank you!!
Fox Farm Ocean Forest is "hotter" than Fox Farm Happy Frog. I have used Both with great success. On both of them - I never feed until at least week 4-5 maybe into week 6 depending on strain and when I'm looking to flip. They both have enough Nutrients (supplements) to last that long. THEN you can add (insert Nute Brand Here) whatever line you want to use but do it very sparingly until to SEE and figure out how it affects your plants. New growers haven't learned to "read" the plants... trial and error as well.....is a great way to learn.... look at what you have going on now... do things different as it didn't work. In the beginning, do things... simple/basic for the first few grows.. once you get the feel of farming.... sky HIGH, pun intended.... have fun - there are ALOT of great people here with LOADS of experience. LESS IS MORE. period.
I'm an avid gardener and know how to read plants. They were beautiful until I posted. I've grown HUGE gardens and I wish people would stop talking to me like I have no understanding of a growing/planting process.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm an avid gardener and know how to read plants. They were beautiful until I posted. I've grown HUGE gardens and I wish people would stop talking to me like I have no understanding of a growing/planting process.
well kinda hard to believe when there’s us who know how to grow marijuana and see your bad marijuana plant,.,
anyhoo enjoy the farm,.,

B

Bdlatoz

well kinda hard to believe when there’s us who know how to grow marijuana and see your bad marijuana plant,.,
anyhoo enjoy the farm,.,
Lololol! Exactly how many plants have you grown? I've grown at least a thousand plants. Admittedly, not marijuana, but I'm not an idiot and read A LOT!! Thank you! Appreciate the nasty comments and input. Hope that made ur day❤️❤️

Saint1

Saint1

I think what he meant was with the yield being compromised… is the plant may very well live longer… you can limp it along by not completely killing it, but the AMOUNT and QUALITY of the bud will probably not finish properly due to over stressing beyond repair. You may still get some buds… but they probably aren’t worth anything…. If that makes sense? And by any means… I’m a nice guy!!!

B

Bdlatoz

I think what he meant was with the yield being compromised… is the plant may very well live longer… you can limp it along by not completely killing it, but the AMOUNT and QUALITY of the bud will probably not finish properly due to over stressing beyond repair. You may still get some buds… but they probably aren’t worth anything…. If that makes sense? And by any means… I’m a nice guy!!!
LOVE YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTFUL REPLY! Thank you!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lololol! Exactly how many plants have you grown? I've grown at least a thousand plants. Admittedly, not marijuana, but I'm not an idiot and read A LOT!! Thank you! Appreciate the nasty comments and input. Hope that made ur day❤️❤️
well as you may know a picture is worth a thousand words,.. and those pics of your plants tell me what i need to know as a grower,.. so if you supposedly have all this growing experience with any “fruiting” plants than it should be quite obvious to garbage those,.. soooo many newbie mistakes🤦‍♂️
my plants perfectly healthy after completely getting rid of spider and broad mites a month ago,.

dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

What's up y'all. I would suggest going to https://buildasoil.com/?variant=43144097956028. This cat has very informative YouTube classes. I start my seedlings in Fox Farms Happy Frog. Repot into the build a soil 3.0 formula. Here is a screenshot of his whole schedule. Then tweak it to your liking.
Screenshot 20240113 094455

B

Bdlatoz

whatever,..
like i said your yield and potency have already been compromised,.,
and can’t comment without showing pictures why you feel that way,.,
Ok! Said I would post in a few days but obviously you are not following closely or you'd see my comment!! Thank you!!❤️

Top Bottom