HELP PLEASE! PLANTS APPEAR TO BE DYING!!

• Thread starter Bdlatoz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdlatoz

Sorry you have such thin skin. You ask for opinions on the internet. Kill the plant.
I have the thickest skin. I just don't understand why people can't be nice. I could give a FUCK if people comment, but I prefer to respond kindly regardless of the situation. Some here are haters, including yourself, and just don't want to save a living organism. It just unfortunately cracks me up these people think they are actual growers. You don't kill things regardless of what they are if you are an actual grower! Thank you!!
you for your heartfelt response though!

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

well as you may know a picture is worth a thousand words,.. and those pics of your plants tell me what i need to know as a grower,.. so if you supposedly have all this growing experience with any “fruiting” plants than it should be quite obvious to garbage those,.. soooo many newbie mistakes🤦‍♂️
my plants perfectly healthy after completely getting rid of spider and broad mites a month ago,.
View attachment 2101511
Ahhhh. There is what a beautiful lush garden looks like. Fkn a right @GNick55 yous the man. Dude grows massive, happy, healthy plants, dont think ive seen him have a bad grow yet.

Maybe you should take some of his advice@Bdlatoz
Gnick has helped hundreds of new growers.
Oh right youve grown 1000s of plants. You dont need help..... lmfao.

B

Bdlatoz

well as you may know a picture is worth a thousand words,.. and those pics of your plants tell me what i need to know as a grower,.. so if you supposedly have all this growing experience with any “fruiting” plants than it should be quite obvious to garbage those,.. soooo many newbie mistakes🤦‍♂️
my plants perfectly healthy after completely getting rid of spider and broad mites a month ago,.
View attachment 2101511
Ok! AGAIN! Only looking for comments to save the plants. If you don't have that type of input, please save ur time and don't reply. Thank you!!❤️🥰

B

Bdlatoz

Ahhhh. There is what a beautiful lush garden looks like. Fkn a right @GNick55 yous the man. Dude grows massive, happy, healthy plants, dont think ive seen him have a bad grow yet.

Maybe you should take some of his advice@Bdlatoz
Gnick has helped hundreds of new growers.
Oh right youve grown 1000s of plants. You dont need help..... lmfao.
And, how many plants have you actually grown? That's really LMFAO!! Thanks for the laughs!! Appreciate the humor!!

Dadman86

Dadman86

Hey bro welcome to the farm. There's a lot of good knowledge here for sure. I'm super new to growing but seen you said you water every day. No bueno. Gotta soak your pot. Take your time pour a lil let it sit pour a little more let it sit. It takes me 45 minutes to water my six plants. Than dry out until your plant almost wilts. Weed plants are different than other plants. I learned how to water these plants by killing my first two grows with watering issues. Just trying to be helpful. I hope your plants bounce back.

B

Bdlatoz

This place is
Hey bro welcome to the farm. There's a lot of good knowledge here for sure. I'm super new to growing but seen you said you water every day. No bueno. Gotta soak your pot. Take your time pour a lil let it sit pour a little more let it sit. It takes me 45 minutes to water my six plants. Than dry out until your plant almost wilts. Weed plants are different than other plants. I learned how to water these plants by killing my first two grows with watering issues. Just trying to be helpful. I hope your plants bounce back.t
Thank you! Your honest and sincere comments are the ones I am looking for and truly and really appreciate!! Thanks

B

Bdlatoz

I could take pictures of the lushest plants and take credit. I could give a fuck what pictures people claim to have grown. This forum is just like the rest of social media. Lots of misinformation with a lot of angry people. I need to go now. Thanks for everything everyone.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

And, how many plants have you actually grown? That's really LMFAO!! Thanks for the laughs!! Appreciate the humor!!
Been growing everything for 12 years, cannabis exclusively for 6.5 years now.
I dont have your issues either because when i need help, i take the advice given by senior growers who have experience and know more than i do.
This is just my 3x3 veg tent right now.
Wall to wall, not a sad plant in there. Shit not even a sad LEAF.

Take advice when its given, dont get all upset and twll everyone off. I suspect your stay here wont be long.

20240113 113911
Dadman86

Dadman86

This place is

Thank you! Your honest and sincere comments are the ones I am looking for and truly and really appreciate!! Thanks
Just remember bro these plants can grow all by themselves no help from us. Nutes are for improved growth and yield. I seen threads on here where guys are growing really nice plants just water. I feed very little because I've heard you can run into issues making your soil toxic and nutrient lock out your plants.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I could take pictures of the lushest plants and take credit. I could give a fuck what pictures people claim to have grown. This forum is just like the rest of social media. Lots of misinformation with a lot of angry people. I need to go now. Thanks for everything everyone.
No. There isn't much misinformation and there are not a lot of angry people here. There are simply many ways to grow marijuana. There are also many intents and purposes as we do so. I, too, am inclined to recover from my mistakes by trying to save ailing plants, but sometimes saving them just isn't practical or even possible.

In any case, when someone types in all uppercase that they need help, it's human nature for help providers to expect receptiveness to the help they offer. One can at least say, "thank you" and move on. Everyone who tried to help did so with the best intentions.

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Bd.....

Just listen for a sec....please......

I've grown shit, good, and great plants.....well they were great to me anyways....

Knowing what I know now, I wish I would have posted my beat up plants so that someone would have told me to start over.....

When they are suggesting 🪓, they/we/I know the outcome.....

It would be better to start over.....but......

I get your point.....

Yes....you can save it and continue the growth......

This is your call and I believe everyone who commented so far, is trying to look out for you.....

I also believe that they would help you get through this grow as is......but........

These plants are super resilient, to a point......but........

They are here to help you and I know that I don't like to toss plants either.....

Yet I have....

Still need help......

B

Bdlatoz

Been growing everything for 12 years, cannabis exclusively for 6.5 years now.
I dont have your issues either because when i need help, i take the advice given by senior growers who have experience and know more than i do.
This is just my 3x3 veg tent right now.
Wall to wall, not a sad plant in there. Shit not even a sad LEAF.

Take advice when its given, dont get all upset and twll everyone off. I suspect your stay here wont be long.
Mine looked like this a few weeks ago!! I'm not dumb. Thank you!!

IMG 2685
Top Bottom