Help please

• Thread starter Quadscrusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Quadscrusher

Hello I have 2 Bruce Banner and 1 kosher kush nearing its harvest. 2 started showing pistals in last week of july. Other has started first week of Augest. It is now September 28

My question is what would you do if you were me? (Advice from the pros)

It has rained all night. Yesterday i was noticing some leaves beginning to get powdery mildew. The rain has now stopped and is supposed to light drizzle in evening again. Should i chop any down? Please see pictures. i have a hard time with looking at tricombs with jewlers loupe so making a decision is hard.

Thanks

Help please
Help please 2
Help please 3
Help please 4
Help please 5
Help please 6
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

can you get a close pic of the heads on your phone?it really depends on what kind of buzz your looking for,all amber is sit your ass back and melt to a chair,all cloudy is speedy high,my sweet spot is all cloudy with just a few amber

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm not an outdoor grower but I know someone up north who is, and I have learned a few things from him, also from these forums; if those were my plants I'd shake the water off as soon as it stopped raining (some gently blow dry them with a leaf blower) and then I would spray them as directed with a copper fungicide because you need more time, maybe several weeks, but that's just my opinion, good luck

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my eyes arent the best ,but looks like half and half clear and cloudy,how old were they again,they look to have a few more weeks,in mean time if you have a leaf blower,blow dry her hair like a 80's chick,hahahah get a fan or something to her and dry them buds

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm not an outdoor grower but I know someone up north who is, and I have learned a few things from him, also from these forums; if those were my plants I'd shake the water off as soon as it stopped raining (some gently blow dry them with a leaf blower) and then I would spray them as directed with a copper fungicide because you need more time, maybe several weeks, but that's just my opinion, good luck
View attachment 899444
never used it on my flowers use all the time on veggie garden,corn only has a certain window to use while silk is being pollinated,pumpkins too,i never spray the flowers just foilage,interesting indeed

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

never used it on my flowers use all the time on veggie garden,corn only has a certain window to use while silk is being pollinated,pumpkins too,i never spray the flowers just foilage,interesting indeed
I've had to spray it on flowering plants a time or two :/ Says you can use it up to day of harvest on everything including tobacco? I usually use it a few times in a row as directed and it stops it, then I would follow with a weekly treatment or as needed, but I always bud wash if I'm forced to spray anything on a flowering plant

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've had to spray it on flowering plants a time or two :/ Says you can use it up to day of harvest on everything including tobacco? I usually use it a few times in a row as directed and it stops it, then I would follow with a weekly treatment or as needed, but I always bud wash if I'm forced to spray anything on a flowering plant
i spray it also maybe once a month when it gets really hot,alternate with neem,good stuff works too,like you said though,be sure it is fungal,to much of this stuff can be toxic,i do all my spraying at dark,so i dont hurt the bees i have,had buch this year ,none last ,all hand pollinating sucks hahaah

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hello I have 2 Bruce Banner and 1 kosher kush nearing its harvest. 2 started showing pistals in last week of july. Other has started first week of Augest. It is now September 28

My question is what would you do if you were me? (Advice from the pros)

It has rained all night. Yesterday i was noticing some leaves beginning to get powdery mildew. The rain has now stopped and is supposed to light drizzle in evening again. Should i chop any down? Please see pictures. i have a hard time with looking at tricombs with jewlers loupe so making a decision is hard.

Thanks
Sheep dip. What's the weather forecast for the next couple weeks? If it's going to rain might as well chop 'em down. Better to get young bud than nothing.

Sucks man, sorry.

Top Bottom