Help Please

• Thread starter OMGimaDONKEY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

hi humans. so i'm a total nub and know jack about what i need to sort out a 15 plant continuous harvest starting from clones. me and the wife are moving to WA so i can find property to fit the grow NBD. i'm sure i could come up with some half ass plan for you dudes to laugh at but i decided to skip that step, take it as an intellectual exercise or just tell me to get bent vOv thanks=)

bigjay420

bigjay420

Outside image hosting is prohibited. That being said... I'd START by going to the beginners section of the forum. Devour it. I mean, go balls deep. I researched 6 months before starting, and wish I'd done more research. You need a plan. A growing Medium. Lights. Nutrients. Cloning station. A working knowledge of things like how plants grow, room sterilization, and cloning. and thats a VERY rough rundown. There are a million things in between I don't have time to mention.
In short... You'd better get busy.
A good rule when purchasing lights is to use 150W for the first plant, and 50 (I use 75) for every plant after. So if you have 15 plants, I wouldnt use any less than 1000W. But more is better.
Good luck. Be sure to use the forum search box.

Last edited:
OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

thanks bro, i'm def balls deep in like 5 or 6 forums looking for the answers. if it's cool, i'll post my hilarious assumptions for you fine people to disabuse.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

What part of Washington are you moving to?

If close to me, (Ridgefield) I would be willing to get you started with free clones as long as you have your card.
Also willing to give free consultations if wanted on how to set up a grow and be self sufficient.
Willing to help build out for a small fee.
Really just like helping one another out.

bigjay420

bigjay420

What part of Washington are you moving to?

If close to me, (Ridgefield) I would be willing to get you started with free clones as long as you have your card.
Also willing to give free consultations if wanted on how to set up a grow and be self sufficient.
Willing to help build out for a small fee.
Really just like helping one another out.
How can you turn this offer down!?^^^^

Good for you Smokey! You're a good feller!

OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

thanks smokey, i'm looking at Vancouver area so right down I5 , i'm kinda in a holding pattern while Oregon decides their recreational regulations/licensing and if it's good i'll be hopping the Colombia and start my plans for world domination.

OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

thank you smokey, i'm looking for houses on craigslist on another tab right now, are there any shi-tay parts of southwest washington i should avoid?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Move to Ridgefield. Fucking LOVE it here.
Born and raised in Portland. I seriously cannot stand being in SE Portland.
Ridgefield is close enough to Portland/Vancouver. Takes me about 30 minutes to get into Portland from my place.
Quiet, neighbors mind their own business. Great schools.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Actually stay the hell out of Longview. Unless Meth is your thing.
In Vancouver, stay away from the letter streets a-z there lately called like V Street. Ghetto. Tweakers, shit loads of cops.
You will find some really nice places if you don't mind living on the outskirts of Vancouver.

OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

i figure the best security is op-sec and being polite in a quiet spot. kelso had some prospects but good looking out on the meth zombies, fuck that nonsense. i'm in the rural midwest atm so 20 miles into town is easy.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Kelso is a little far from Vancouver. If your judging your driving distance to Vancouver at least.
You would get tired of the drive very quick.
I fully recommend battleground, Ridgefield, Camas, Washougal. If you like rivers and fishing. All these areas have nice rivers close by.
We only pay $1450 for a 4 bedroom with a double garage. 2400sf. New house. Lots of empty houses in our neighborhood and still building.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah Washougal is definitely nice, so is Camas. I recently moved way south from the Portland area. SE Portland is terrible. Woodstock and Hawthorne districts are cool, but anything east of 82nd St is horrible. And definitely don't move to Salem, Oregon whenever they legalize. Really crappy town. Hell, most of the Willamette valley is garbage. The Rogue Valley, down around Medford and Redmond is where it's at apparently.

OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

so just a quick update, Washington is out, talked to a lawyer and he about yelled at me when i brought up a mmj business in Washington with the laws as they are. dude said i'm just asking for a bad time. so Oregon it is, living in an extended stay hotel sorting my card out and looking for a spot. i'm 100% okay with no sales tax though wtf is up with the overabundance of sketchy/er titty bars? ETS wants almost $20k for a closed loop system, i'm heading to see subzero's open house thing on the last sat in feb, looking at the platinum led p1200 and trying to figure out if 4800w of led is too much in a 10x10 tent \o/WOOT it's a good time to be alive.

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
heh yeah oregon is like that. lots of sketchy shit up there, but it's part of the vibe. they hit you hard on the income tax though. that's one of the biggest issues there, they tax the fuck out of the people that work for a living and hand out assistance like it's going out of style. good luck though! shouldn't be too difficult to get established, there's some real cool cats in that state.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Thank you :) I live by that quote. Hell, that whole book really. Used to be uncontrollably angry until I read it, now I meditate on what that man had to say whilst trying to sell himself.

K

Kali.Farms

Dude, Oregon's chilly... I'm a Nevada transplant, via cali... Wife's a transplant too. We have a little farm, super cool neighbors who despise the government and value their privacy on all 5 sides... Life's good.

Hope it works out for you either way though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom