Help Please

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Hello,

Ive experiencing problems with several of my plants, spotting on lower leaves, crispy tips followed by yellowing leaves, when I remove the leaves the symptoms transfer to the next set of leaves, Im feeding Mills base, with microbes and Power Si, using soil as my medium in 1 gal pots, under a 400w MH

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

2 different plants
I think maybe a little Cal/Mag for the first pic? Idk though

Photo 1
Photo 2
420Artie

420Artie

2nd pic looks like possible mites. check under leaves to see if can see bugs.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like spider mite damage in the second pic, scope the bottom of spotted leaves for pearl like spots and tiny black spotted spider mites. Greencleaner will knock them out no problem.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Thats the things I've delt with mites before, Ive been checking them very closely and I don't see anything, I occasionally see a gnat flying around but thats it....

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If I were to go by the chart in my sig link I would say either an excess of potassium or phosphorous, more likely potassium. This causes calcium magnesium and iron defs and acidifys the root zone causing nutrient lockout. If you arent using a calmag suppliment I would recommend getting some and flushing your plant with a lightly fertilized water.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Thank you Im going to pick up some CalMag tomorrow,
Botanical do the trick or would you recommend something in particular?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Cook egg shell, crab shell and Diatomaceous Earth on the grill and use vinegar to make it water soluble after you dilute with water 10:1. PH will need to be adjusted

Last edited:
Top Bottom