Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
u have no brain
Is this a super lame attempt at levity?
Hope your not just popping in to be a smug dickhead,

I’m trying to make a correlation between your statement and his post, so dolphins do, in fact lynch females and gang rape them. That’s a pretty terrible thing, but not a lot folks now it. But it’s true, squids and octopus are also invertebrate homies. That’s have been know to help each other hunt. And a bunch of other cool shit.

So if this is you not having your tea and krumpets yet, or whatever daft pricks eat.
I’ll have a slight bit of understanding. But if this is you just being asshole, which I’m inclined to believe is the deal here. Bc “you have no brain” it’s just not funny. This ain’t the place for you to make yourself feel edgy making comments like some fucking chucklehead, I have one for you,

Go and fuck yourself, you’ll get waaaaay more pussy that way.

Seriously, it’s assholes like 🫵 that can needlessly ruin a morning, I’m over here taking the easy route and low road. To match you, way to go dickface. Get bent,

Wrong morning.
Bet you felt smart when you first posted that ,
But in your ignorance you really made your self look dumb, pretty sure you are as smart as a set of those silly man nuts that hang on the back of trucks you can’t afford. You have no class guvna…….

It’s easy to be a piece of shit.
It takes effort to be a nice person, in your case, play stupid games win stupid prizes. I’m gonna clap that ignore on ya. So I can have coffee without yip yapps like your self, ruin it.

what is wrong with people.
His wifey probably laughed at his tiny dick last night.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Hey bro hows the java bean goin down with no ciggs? Still hangin tough?
@Captspaulding
Are you quitting? I quit about 6 months ago and am never going back. Just call yourself out on your own BS if you want to have a smoke.

I have passed the point I usually get to where I quit for a few months and forget how it made me feel and decide to smoke again 🤦‍♀️ not this time though. My pops going into hospital kind of snapped things into focus.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@Captspaulding
Are you quitting? I quit about 6 months ago and am never going back. Just call yourself out on your own BS if you want to have a smoke.

I have passed the point I usually get to where I quit for a few months and forget how it made me feel and decide to smoke again 🤦‍♀️ not this time though. My pops going into hospital kind of snapped things into focus.
Stick a fork in cigs, I haven’t had one in a couple weeks.

I have a passing thought a couple times a day.
But starburst is my secret weapon, I would have quit years ago. starburst had made it so much easier to cope. If I had only known
That cigs Achilles heel was fn starburst.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey bro hows the java bean goin down with no ciggs? Still hangin tough?
As easy as a fat spliff instead. Been going great really.
I feared I’d cope worse when it came to that.
It was the pre bed cig, that was my worst one, not even the post scumpins cig wasn’t a issue.

I just think I was subconsciously and well aware, that it was time…..

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Is this a super lame attempt at levity?
Hope your not just popping in to be a smug dickhead,

I’m trying to make a correlation between your statement and his post, so dolphins do, in fact lynch females and gang rape them. That’s a pretty terrible thing, but not a lot folks now it. But it’s true, squids and octopus are also invertebrate homies. That’s have been know to help each other hunt. And a bunch of other cool shit.

So if this is you not having your tea and krumpets yet, or whatever daft pricks eat.
I’ll have a slight bit of understanding. But if this is you just being asshole, which I’m inclined to believe is the deal here. Bc “you have no brain” it’s just not funny. This ain’t the place for you to make yourself feel edgy making comments like some fucking chucklehead, I have one for you,

Go and fuck yourself, you’ll get waaaaay more pussy that way.

Seriously, it’s assholes like 🫵 that can needlessly ruin a morning, I’m over here taking the easy route and low road. To match you, way to go dickface. Get bent,

Wrong morning.
Bet you felt smart when you first posted that ,
But in your ignorance you really made your self look dumb, pretty sure you are as smart as a set of those silly man nuts that hang on the back of trucks you can’t afford. You have no class guvna…….

It’s easy to be a piece of shit.
It takes effort to be a nice person, in your case, play stupid games win stupid prizes. I’m gonna clap that ignore on ya. So I can have coffee without yip yapps like your self, ruin it.

what is wrong with people.
His wifey probably laughed at his tiny dick last night.
Morning cap 👊

TreeBee

TreeBee

Stick a fork in cigs, I haven’t had one in a couple weeks.

I have a passing thought a couple times a day.
But starburst is my secret weapon, I would have quit years ago. starburst had made it so much easier to cope. If I had only known
That cigs Achilles heel was fn starburst.
I think smoking is so diffucult to tackle because its addictive on many levels not just chemically. I read a book once probably close to ten years ago now "Allen Carrs easy way to quit smoking" lame name but it gave me the mind set I used to quit. Basically the book just tells you all your excuses are total bullshit 😅 it's funny how it pegs all types of smokers too.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Most people think they just ride around on their backs busting open clams etc.(Otters)
Oh no, and hamsters.

They are savages. Legit cannibalize
their babies. Aww adorable! Look like 20 pinkies….next morning. Mom’s cleaning her teeth. Had some adults, one just vanish over nights, the fucker he was living with must’ve just said fuck it and are his room mate.
There are some critters that are just ridiculous
🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I think smoking is so diffucult to tackle because its addictive on many levels not just chemically. I read a book once probably close to ten years ago now "Allen Carrs easy way to quit smoking" lame name but it gave me the mind set I used to quit. Basically the book just tells you all your excuses are total bullshit 😅 it's funny how it pegs all types of smokers too.
I’m totally loving it tho, my hat totally
fits better now that I quit.
🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom