Help!! Power Out

• Thread starter 1320
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

So there was this crazy rain going on in LA today and my power has been out since 11.00 am. I'm in the first week of flower going in second. I'm doing 12-12 obviously under a 600w hps from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm. It's almost 7 and the power is not back. I wanna know if I should leave the light on overnight just for tonight IF the powers back or that would kinda make the night short for them? Or should I just leave em alone until tomorrow 8.00 am?
Any advice would definitely be appreciated

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So there was this crazy rain going on in LA today and my power has been out since 11.00 am. I'm in the first week of flower going in second. I'm doing 12-12 obviously under a 600w hps from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm. It's almost 7 and the power is not back. I wanna know if I should leave the light on overnight just for tonight IF the powers back or that would kinda make the night short for them? Or should I just leave em alone until tomorrow 8.00 am?
I would just leave them alone till 8 am.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Ya, I was crossing my fingers today my power didnt go out. I dont think my stuff would last 24 hours no power without some issues, running hydro. Good luck my man

I just called DWP and they said the power will be back by tomorrow 6 pm. So that's pretty much 48 hours with no light. Should I let the light run for 2 hours or just let it go until Sunday? :D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya, I was crossing my fingers today my power didnt go out. I dont think my stuff would last 24 hours no power without some issues, running hydro. Good luck my man
What kind of hydro?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I just called DWP and they said the power will be back by tomorrow 6 pm. So that's pretty much 48 hours with no light. Should I let the light run for 2 hours or just let it go until Sunday? :D
48 hrs will be fine... probably push them a Lil quicker. What week of flower?

visajoe1

visajoe1

It could hang out in the water farm for a few days before anything really happened. My system is the waterfarms, except I have a recirculation accessory to recirculate all 8 of them..
Thats good to know, I hope I never experience that. I figure if I did, I would just do my best to maintain water temps, and pray to the ganja gods

visajoe1

visajoe1

How many you got? First grow?

First hydro grow, yes. Just 2, in 5g buckets. I dig it!

In a month, I'm popping an auto bean and beginning a 2 plant perpetual. By the time the 2 in buckets finish, the auto will be halfway, and time to pop a second bean. Cycle repeat.

I'm doing photos now, just wanted to give auto's a shot.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

First hydro grow, yes. Just 2, in 5g buckets. I dig it!

In a month, I'm popping an auto bean and beginning a 2 plant perpetual. By the time the 2 in buckets finish, the auto will be halfway, and time to pop a second bean. Cycle repeat.

I'm doing photos now, just wanted to give auto's a shot.
Brother if you seen my 4 bucket water farm I had set up in a 3x3x5 you would of loved it!
Tomm I see if I can find some pics of it...

visajoe1

visajoe1

Brother if you seen my 4 bucket water farm I had set up in a 3x3x5 you would of loved it!
Tomm I see if I can find some pics of it...

I saw the 8 farm setup you bought, but hadnt seen a post with it running. When I move to a larger spot, hopefully later this year, I'd like to expand to running 4 plants in flower, perpetual. Harvesting every 2-3 weeks.

For chilling, I'm using a water bath. If I switch to 3g buckets I can fit more into the tub, maybe I'll do that later, but for now I dont care. The two 5g buckets sit in water about 5" deep, and that is the water that gets chilled to maintain bucket temps.
I'll take pics after I move it all to flower tent in a few days. Right now, the tent has fresh harvest hanging in the dark for at least another 3 days until I can move to jars and start curing

Top Bottom