Help problems plant dropping in coco

• Thread starter Farmer97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer97

Farmer97

Hello right I have problem my plant are drooping i have been growing in coco which is my first grow with coco so everything is still new to me but I tried and there growing just at slow rate I’m running them in 8 lr air pots in 2.4x2.0m tent with 2 lux 1000w lights I was feeding them every two days coz they was drying out. my ph was 5.9 or 6.0, ec 1.3 I’m feeding with Cali pro grow a and b with there line of cal mag. I’m trying everything To stop this dropping, humidity is fine put extra in lines so more air flow put better fan in there it’s honestly baffling me can someone help please

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hello right I have problem my plant are drooping i have been growing in coco which is my first grow with coco so everything is still new to me but I tried and there growing just at slow rate I’m running them in 8 lr air pots in 2.4x2.0m tent with 2 lux 1000w lights I was feeding them every two days coz they was drying out. my ph was 5.9 or 6.0, ec 1.3 I’m feeding with Cali pro grow a and b with there line of cal mag. I’m trying everything To stop this dropping, humidity is fine put extra in lines so more air flow put better fan in there it’s honestly baffling me can someone help please

Are you able to post a picture or two? I use Emerald Harvest nutrients as well. It sounds like you're doing it right. May I ask what your water PPM is before adding nutes? About how much Cali Pro and Cal Mag are you using?

It sounds like you may have some issues with overwatering or under watering, but it's very difficult for us to identify the problem without pics. If you can, try to take a pic under normal (white) light, not blurple led or HPS lighting, so we can see just what's going on with your plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom