Help Save Caregivers!

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

did you guys really think that the private home caregiver model would actually last? seems very idealistic and naive for caregivers to think that the gov't would be ok with you guys growing plants in your home for "patients" what a joke!

Who REALLY gives a FUCK what the Golvernment says?

I was growing 15+ years before "medical" hit the State and the Gov't SURE wasn't OK with it....

Fuck the bastards. Live your life and never look back

Idealistic is our State thinking that this tax scheme they cooked up to profit from illegal drug sales isn't gonna get shut down by the DEA...

it will. Just watch. No sympathy here.

s h

C

canaguy27

Well today was a joke. Like usual, they already made up their minds and were going through the motions. Everything the wrote will pass.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Yeah - -after today..... I would just give up totally on CG'in in CO

After today, all CGs will be required to digitally clean their patients anus in order to fulfill the requirement of having "significant responsibility" for their patients.

Enjoy the show. I'm outta here.

PS: That cleaning requires at least 2 full rotations of the finger in aforementioned arse. PPS: You don't like the smell? Tough shit.

turbo14

turbo14

Who REALLY gives a FUCK what the Golvernment says?

I was growing 15+ years before "medical" hit the State and the Gov't SURE wasn't OK with it....

Fuck the bastards. Live your life and never look back

s h

true that.

turbo

S

SoCoMMJ

Sad day for caregivers. Pretty freaking retarded the crap our own government can spew on it's citizens.

Top Bottom