HELP!!! Something's Wrong With My Plants

• Thread starter BlackBriar7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBriar7

BlackBriar7

I put them in their final pots outside on Friday and they seem to be doing pretty good. I have the 2 in the pictures below that look kind of weird to me. The smaller one I kinda just said screw it on and put it outside and then the larger one has a skinny stem and is kinda drooping over; which is ironic because that's the one that grew the best the whole time. Any suggestions on these 2?

IMG 9607
IMG 9609

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I put them in their final pots outside on Friday and they seem to be doing pretty good. I have the 2 in the pictures below that look kind of weird to me. The smaller one I kinda just said screw it on and put it outside and then the larger one has a skinny stem and is kinda drooping over; which is ironic because that's the one that grew the best the whole time. Any suggestions on these 2?

View attachment 980536View attachment 980538
Ok you need to take off the wood chips you have there as mulch it will cause Nitrogen drawdown the bark is breaking down it will take the N out of your growing medium . Od

BlackBriar7

BlackBriar7

Ok you need to take off the wood chips you have there as mulch it will cause Nitrogen drawdown the bark is breaking down it will take the N out of your growing medium . Od

Interesting, I've never heard of that. Any other tips or suggestions.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Could be direct sunlight shocked them and gave light burn.

BlackBriar7

BlackBriar7

This one is so mutated looking and I have no idea why...

Thoughts?

IMG 9715

Top Bottom