Help! Split stem straight down middle!

• Thread starter Cy12341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Question, if I split my plant but let it stay split a little wider than usual but twined the rest closed is that okay? Trying to get a more light coverage and thought about that
you would probably be fine but regular lst should achieve the same with less stress on the plant

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

This is second grow and first time using any training techniques. I have a grape ape clone that I've been training and recently it split down the middle. I'd like to keep all the branches in tact and hopefully begin flowering soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Zip ties with great for me when I split em at topping site I change em every week or 2 cause they will hike the plant as it grows. I never had a problem when this happened to be honest at the last week 10 days I’ll split em to get then to plump up the trichomes. Old school hash makers would drill or split stem with a knife and shove a stick into the split so it stresses the plant at. The flush or if u don’t flush the last week or 2 we feed just molasses water. It works u may have chunkers

Top Bottom