Help! Stunted growth, hairs turning black/brown and dieing

• Thread starter THCrookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThinAir

ThinAir

Looks like it might be the beginning of broads. Scope em to confirm. My 60x - 100x hand scope works fine for spotting the little bastards.

ThinAir

ThinAir

Also i have a thread in the caps bennies subsection with a few pics of broad affected plants. I'd reference them and other photos of broad infested plants and see if you recognize any similarities.

I hope for your sake that you do not have broads.

T

THCrookie

Looks like it might be the beginning of broads. Scope em to confirm. My 60x - 100x hand scope works fine for spotting the little bastards.

I got a scope and i still havent seen anything.

Also i have a thread in the caps bennies subsection with a few pics of broad affected plants. I'd reference them and other photos of broad infested plants and see if you recognize any similarities.

I hope for your sake that you do not have broads.

Yea saw that already and my plants look nothing like that. Looks like they got you really bad and i hope the root/foliar pack works for you. If you look close at the pics you can see theyre not really getting eaten just dieing off.

T

THCrookie

For the mean time how bout some pics of my candyland and pre 98s right before flip ehh??

B

BuckeyeFarms

You ever figure out the problem with your hairs? We have something similar going on... Weak hollow stems. Stunted growth.

T

THCrookie

• I ended up hitting them with caps teas and bounced back, after a res change out I went sterile again and they ended up finishing but not as great as the other 3 plants.

Top Bottom