Help/understanding

• Thread starter Wess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wess

Wess

today i checked my plants which arw 30 days in true veg i noticed only two plants out of all of them are starting to show preflowers i have never put them under a 12/12 light cycle yet . does this mean the plants are auto flower they were seeds i got from a buddy and he wasnt sure of the strain he used same seeds during his grow and none of them flowered without the light cycle being changed can someone help offer me an explanation

Wess

Wess

my question now is can i continue in veg to make them larger even after i have seen sex or do they need to switched to 12/12 i would like to veg them longer

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Veg them as long as you want but remember that they will stretch big time when switched to 12/12 so leave yourself room between the light and the canopy. I made that mistake and had to supercrop mine two weeks into flower.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@3N1GM4 is correct, ensure you pay attention to your vertical growth room. When switching to 12/12, you can anticipate a 2 to 3x increase in overall plant size. This means if you wait too long, you'll be dealing with burnt/bleached leaves, foxtailed buds, potential mold issues from dead, burnt tissues inside the buds from initial damages and a whole other slew of headache inducing issues. Sure you can combat them by supercropping aggressively but it's just better to avoid that situation and flip at the right time.

Top Bottom