Help w starting seeds pls!!

• Thread starter nsw3913t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nsw3913t

That should have read without water dripping when squeezed. If it drips it’s to wet.
I gre a couple a long time ago from clones it was way easier lol. But glad im going this way now. Just need to do a lot of learning

N

nsw3913t

That should have read without water dripping when squeezed. If it drips it’s to wet.
Here is it now is this better seed mix soil
20220704 173719

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i put seeds in a glass of water and hydrogen peroxide with a strength of 6-10% and leave seeds in there for 10 hrs give or take and than plant directly in cups, i’ve never waited to see a tap root while in the glass of water that’s generally not a good thing..
once planted put cups on seedling heating mat or on a thin rack on the mat, have the mat plugged into the timer to come on with lights on and go off with lights off..
it’s never failed for any seed i’ve paid for yet..

N

nsw3913t

i put seeds in a glass of water and hydrogen peroxide with a strength of 6-10% and leave seeds in there for 10 hrs give or take and than plant directly in cups, i’ve never waited to see a tap root while in the glass of water that’s generally not a good thing..
once planted put cups on seedling heating mat or on a thin rack on the mat, have the mat plugged into the timer to come on with lights on and go off with lights off..
it’s never failed for any seed i’ve paid for yet..
Nice havent heard that one yet but again new to this so lots to learn. Think now i switched soil and lowered the light i might be ok. Ill find out pretty quick lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
light looks to be close, especially right after a transplant?
raise it up 12 inches..
did you water the whole cup?
keep temps no higher than 78 if possible, 60-70% humidity for a week than humidity can lower slightly..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this stage can be slow, like up to 3-4 weeks sometimes and like not much is going on but there’s a lot going on, so just be patient and only water when needed, otherwise just makesure their environment is nice and safe.. DO NOT OVER MOTHER THEM😁

N

nsw3913t

raise it up 12 inches..
keep temps no higher than 78 if possible, 60-70% humidity for a week than humidity can lower slightly..
Its an ac room so its about 72 and ok ill raise it up humidity is lower since its an ac room. Can adjust that rt now. They will be in a tent on thursday

N

nsw3913t

Lol i am def over mothering hahaha!!!! Funny but not. Def gunna calm down.
this stage can be slow, like up to 3-4 weeks sometimes and like not much is going on but there’s a lot going on, so just be patient and only water when needed, otherwise just makesure their environment is nice and safe.. DO NOT

N

nsw3913t

raise it up 12 inches..
Wow great eye!!! Its super calibrated lol. It was 10.5 from plants raised it to 14.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
don’t know LEDS that well but seedlings do not need light that close..
especially after a transplant

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
so 14 inches from seedlings?
that still could be too close i think 20 inches at least..
someone who knows those lights will tell you soon

N

nsw3913t

so 14 inches from seedlings?
that still could be too close i think 20 inches at least..
someone who knows those lights will tell you soon
Ill move it up more. Im just over thinking and yeah ive seen 20 to 24 for led and between 8 and 12 dli

J

jeffchamby74

Way too much light on the first plant. Are those autos? If not you can get some autos from here

Latest posts

Top Bottom