Help what to do with this mess

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I watered tonight and the ppm in the run off was high 2040 and my other plant which I have on the same feeding schedule was 1200ppm in the runoff anyone know what would cause that?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i have never checked runoff ppm but i would think it is one plant drinking more then the other , you can always flush the 1 plant and lower the runoff ppm to match the other

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

i have never checked runoff ppm but i would think it is one plant drinking more then the other , you can always flush the 1 plant and lower the runoff ppm to match the other
Yea I’m thinking about flushing it tomorrow and next time I feed do a half dose on that plant

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

have you thought about when your gonna flip to flower ? 2 .5 months is a long time and your gonna have at least that amount of time in flower plus another week or 2 to dry
I was trying to get this plant more healthy before I flip but was definitely wanting to flip this weekend

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

thats up to you i got one plant thats in the 17th week of veg over months and doubt this plant will be worth the 6 or 7 month im gonna have in it lol its only there because i have the gdp's in the same tent lol
IMG 20240130 175131956
IMG 20240130 175140659

Sunasun

Sunasun

Half a gallon per watering seems too low for a 3 gallon pot. You need closer to a gallon for saturation. On dry back cut off your finger if you're wasting it as a soil tester. Go by weight. It's way more reliable. Also, you'll get more chicks from building bigger muscles by growing weed and watering correctly..

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Wow I could have had 2 and a half grows in that time, you are a patient person. Hope it yielded well for you
I was curious. The yield was okay. I was growing other plants at the same time. Basically, I had too many plants, so it wasn't getting much light and refused to die. It just waited to finish till there was enough room for it to grow. It's impressive how adaptable these plants can be.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I was curious. The yield was okay. I was growing other plants at the same time. Basically, I had too many plants, so it wasn't getting much light and refused to die. It just waited to finish till there was enough room for it to grow. It's impressive how adaptable these plants can be.
They are amazing at adaptation for sure

Top Bottom