Help what to do with this mess

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

post side view picture with plant and pot?,.
or if it’s dry push up on bottom to loosen than grab by trunk and pull up to see roots,.. has to be dry,..
here like this
View attachment 2102406
IMG 5887
IMG 5886

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
how much water you give for a 3 gallon pail?,.. after knowing you topped and defoliated i’d transplant,..

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

probably have to water tomorrow and have watered once and flushed soil on next water so do I give her nutrients this time or just water again?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i would esp if you flushed all the nutrients out of the soil . i use gaia green dry amendments now so i only have to feed 2 or 3 times a grow and never flush, but before that i used fox farm soil trio every time i watered never flushed and that was my best damn grow so far lol

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

nice man a little defoliating goes along way , now i am at point i am not sure how to defoliate if i remove anything it would have to be a bud site lol
I have been defoliating like crazy it seems like I’m thinking about flipping to flower this weekend not sure tho

DR.PNW

DR.PNW

Defoliar is a great answer here, its a big part of LST.
Air flow is required by plants for systemic regulation as well as to ward off infection and mold.
The leaves are a darker shade of green than normal, but no serious tip burn, so only slightly high on N.
The curling leaves are asking for Ca. Use a CaMg supplement if you are not already.

Top Bottom