HELP! White power spot on leaves

• Thread starter DrGreenThumb905
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrGreenThumb905

DrGreenThumb905

Hey guys, I have one plant out of 4 that has some white powder spots on the leaves. I had been out of town for work 😞

Now did use diematacous earth after finding some boy flies in the tent. I dusted the plants but I’m sure this isn’t from me.

should I pull this plant ASAP or is there still hope that it can be treated.

I did a panic defoliate haha but now I’m wondering if I did the wrong thing.

Help white power spot on leaves
Help white power spot on leaves 2
Help white power spot on leaves 3
Help white power spot on leaves 4
Help white power spot on leaves 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
white powdery mildew..
i just finished a grow dealing with it.,
it’s evil!!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
white powdery mildew..
i just finished a grow dealing with it.,
it’s evil!!!
by the looks of it your plants have been suffering for about 4 weeks to a month.,
your other plants are probably infected.,

DrGreenThumb905

DrGreenThumb905

by the looks of it your plants have been suffering for about 4 weeks to a month.,
your other plants are probably infected.,
So your thinking the is should chop them and start over?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well because of them being in flower, you can use 29-30% good grade hydrogen peroxide mix down to 3-6% strength and soaked them once a week, after about 10-15 mins of soaking, crank on the fans for a day or two to dry out the buds.,
just an option, basically what i did and i got them to the finish. mildew free, though i’m still checking as it can grow on drying plants..
i’ll be making oil out of all of it..,

DrGreenThumb905

DrGreenThumb905

well because of them being in flower, you can use 29-30% good grade hydrogen peroxide mix down to 3-6% strength and soaked them once a week, after about 10-15 mins of soaking, crank on the fans for a day or two to dry out the buds.,
just an option, basically what i did and i got them to the finish. mildew free, though i’m still checking as it can grow on drying plants..
i’ll be making oil out of all of it..,
Appreciate the help! Hoping they bounce back.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well, you have to make that decision as you will have to maintain it till the end.. it’s in the early stages, but you have to do something now..
you should receive a lot of options here of what to do other than mine, but that’s what worked for me.. in my thread what’s gnick55 up to i posted weekly updates.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
low concentrations of h2o2 are fine for plants it occurs naturally in rain water..

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

No expert but you could also try some potassium bicarbonate same stuff as greencure which I cant find anymore, you foliar spray the plants with it and it acts as a natural fungicide although after spraying I would still dunk my buds before harvesting who knows what the stuff converts into when its combusted

Screenshot 20210227 104609
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I would say if your adamant about keeping em do the h202. But maybe put a plastic film on top of the pot and then spray so it doesn’t kill any microbial life I’m the medium.

DrGreenThumb905

DrGreenThumb905

low concentrations of h2o2 are fine for plants it occurs naturally in rain water..
I was just reading neem oil sprayed works, I’m only asking because I have some. I’m going to hit the drug store up soon for
I would say if your adamant about keeping em do the h202. But maybe put a plastic film on top of the pot and then spray so it doesn’t kill any microbial life I’m the medium.
Thanks for the info. All was thought to be going good and then this powder spots 😞. Fingers crossed.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Just spray them liberally with 5% by weight micronized sulfur in water and rinse after chopping. H2O2 won't prevent future outbreaks.

PM has colonized in these plants, so don't reveg them, take cuttings, or try to reuse the soil. Don't spray your neem oil on flowering plants, either. Get your buds finished, get them off, and get rid of everything else.

If left untreated, it will get much, much worse.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Just spray them liberally with 5% by weight micronized sulfur in water and rinse after chopping. H2O2 won't prevent future outbreaks.

PM has colonized in these plants, so don't reveg them, take cuttings, or try to reuse the soil. Don't spray your neem oil on flowering plants, either. Get your buds finished, get them off, and get rid of everything else.

If left untreated, it will get much, much worse.
I agree neem oil on the buds is no bueno. I use that in veg only. Lol

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Please explain! Lol
I’ve never heard of using milk. Haha
Not trying to steal your post but while we're on the subject I found a spot of pm on one of my plants and its barely noticeable under 60x on the buds and when I break apart the buds a white smoke whisps off them they are super crystally and someone mentioned this could be trichomes but i highly doubt it since none of the other nugs do this... Should I just make some edibles or rosin caps with this bud the rest of its good nug.? Fuck mold

Top Bottom