Help why are the buds like this

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

I am thinking of using some kind of screen/shade house...if you ever saw the screen structures around pools in Florida, that is what I mean. Not as big as that for home growers, but sturdy enough to keep out all these F*. This year I am going to (don’t faint) wash my bud. 🤫

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I am thinking of using some kind of screen/shade house...if you ever saw the screen structures around pools in Florida, that is what I mean. Not as big as that for home growers, but sturdy enough to keep out all these F*. This year I am going to (don’t faint) wash my bud. 🤫
Is there a new bud wash out..........☺️

TerriR

TerriR

Borers are in Oklahoma and are a problem- I use BTK a lot thru growth of plants and does a good job on exterior plant but I refuse to spray on sticky buds- have used preying mantis and many other things to control pests outdoors. Indoor grows will spoil a person- ha- anyways good luck on your grow- btw borers turn the bud black/brown but enters thru the stalk and it is a pinhole and works there way up into the bud thru stem...and that were you find some- in middle of black/brown bud mass. Borers have 3 exterior phases early-mid-final stages- BTK will kill all types exterior caterpillars - so if you have just caterpillars on exterior BTK will do it- if you still keep on getting the black or brown buds you have borers in my opinion -but I wish you the best.
Yes! Excellent point...that had to sink in...if you are spraying Btk but still get the brown buds, then good chance you have borers...

Anybody here got borer experience? what you gonna do? what’s prevention looking like? Maybe I do need an assault rifle. 😂

Top Bottom