Help with an auto please

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Your farming skills do apply, cuz it's still a plant. Theres just a couple of fundamentals to get down, pH & PPM are the most important imo, if you know these 2 things going in and coming out you'll be alright my friend, good luck!
I know the cheap ph meters suck! But will a cheap ppm meter get me by for a bit?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I know the cheap ph meters suck! But will a cheap ppm meter get me by for a bit?
Screenshot 20191023 151221 Chrome

F

farmboy75

I get about 3-4 z. per plant. Sorry again for the misunderstanding I'm like what the hell is he defoliating autos for and then I forgot all about it because it was World Series time (& I'm still a little shocked about Houston's performance last night) if I can answer any more questions for you my friend feel free to tag me in or stop by the beach house anytime, good luck!

Oh and regarding the hot soil do a slurry test (two to one with ro or distilled water, let it sit 15 minutes after you stir it up) and let us know the readings

and don't worry too much about hot soil I had an old soggy bag from the bottom of my hydro store that went out of business, literally the last bag of ffof in the store, I did a slurry it was almost 1,800 PPM and I planted in it and it was no problem, just don't feed anything til you know the PPM

Moshmen

Moshmen

Do you all let your autos go dry before harvest or do you water?
Also does any body run lights 24 hrs?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I got 3 northern lights started they are autos in soil, this one has a funky color, not sure what’s going on ?no nutes added yet only water at 6.5 ph did a slurry it was 6.75 I’m just skiddish cuz trouble with my last run! Lol first pic is natural light second with flash on
8C12C525 F7B3 47EE A5D5 35C14DAAEC9C
9AE5CBC7 5186 4C63 B233 25E68040A928

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Interesting leaf colors there for sure, did it rebound? I find that anything coming out of Alaska (I get lot's of these varieties coming though Seattle) tends to throw a freak every now and again, whatever the causality factors are, my guess is genetics.

Usually (with almost everything I do) but especially with things I know come from up North, I try and pop a few choices, that way, many of the weak "freaks" get culled. (sometimes a freak could be a good thing, even possibly yours there who knows, it could have an unusual terpene creating that color) Last thing I did was one of the AK47's and it had sorta a "crinkled" leaf appearance, tried to find the picture, but I can't find it. I tried to grow it out, and see if it "grew out" of the trait, but it didn't. The plant after about a month or more was (somewhat) stunted, I was tight for space at the time, so I culled it.

Overall I would surmise that defects are somewhat more common with Alaska/northern strains, I think the weird sunlight conditions (24 hours sunlight@20-80,000 lumens varying all over the place during that time) might contribute to that issue. Angles of light to the earth's atmosphere creates strange phenomenon) Also, there are many magnetic anomalies and various micro-climate conditions unique to that part of the world. It certainly doesn't seem to affect potency, or viability of the strains, just some tend to throw more freaks than others.

Look at the leaf structure, you can tell she's a freaky deaky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom