Help With Flowering Buds Stop Developing

• Thread starter Foxecks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxecks

Foxecks

I keep having this issue with all my plants when they go to flower the middle or center buds stop developing and look like this, im growing one plant per 1000watt light, PH is at 5.8 my humidity is a little high at 45 when lights are on and it goes up to 59 when lights are off I know thats to high but I just orderd a bigger dehumidifier to fix that issue,but I dont think this is a humidity issues but could be wrong im using Advanced Nutrients and my ppms are between 1400 to 1500 my grow medium is HP Pro mix with perlite im using RO water any suggestions would be great I'm going into my third week
Help with flowering buds stop developing
Help with flowering buds stop developing
Help with flowering buds stop developing 2

Help with flowering buds stop developing 3
Help with flowering buds stop developing 4
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I keep having this issue with all my plants when they go to flower the middle or center buds stop developing and look like this, im growing one plant per 1000watt light, PH is at 5.8 my humidity is a little high at 45 when lights are on and it goes up to 59 when lights are off I know thats to high but I just orderd a bigger dehumidifier to fix that issue,but I dont think this is a humidity issues but could be wrong im using Advanced Nutrients and my ppms are between 1400 to 1500 my grow medium is HP Pro mix with perlite im using RO water any suggestions would be great I'm going into my third week View attachment 653644View attachment 653644 View attachment 653645
Looks like maybe russet mites, do the buds look like they have a yellowish fuzz on them? Scope the affected areas with an at least 100x scope. Prepare to have skin crawl...

Foxecks

Foxecks

Looks like maybe russet mites, do the buds look like they have a yellowish fuzz on them? Scope the affected areas with an at least 100x scope. Prepare to have skin crawl...
Not on the bud but I did get some dust mold on some before but it was only on the leaf but i have had this issue with out the dust mold before

B

bdiggity92

hi if anyone one still reads this i really could use some help this is my first grow and im 5 weeks into flowering anf it seems my buds have stopeed growing bit i cant tell the trics are really coming in but it just seema that the buds are at a stand still can anyone help i have pics

iKharon

iKharon

There's something else going on... your RH is perfectly fine. What's your media?

B

bdiggity92

There's something else going on... your RH is perfectly fine. What's your media?
im not sure what that is lol i got two plants ones a clone and ones a bagseed my buddy startes and didnt want to finish i no its not mid or dirt becuase all he smokes is lous fruity stuff but it just seems my plant has slowed down almost to a stop i mean the look really healthy but every now and then i get like a musky mildewey smell but i cant find any mold root rot of mold

B

bdiggity92

and theres the little one its not no were nearley as done as the big one i think ones sativa and ones indica bit i dont know lol any help would be great

B

bdiggity92

thats a whole body shot of the littler one any advise on how they look or things to do and not to i mean i think im doing ok other than the smell from time to time and it seems my buds have slowed down

B

bdiggity92

and im growing with a 1000 watt hps and a 2ft t5 and a light i got at walmart lol its a grow light but dont seem to do much good im im growing in my closet and i have three fans two in the closet and one outside of it blowing fresh air in i no its not that good of a set up at all but ot was my first grow and just wanted to test the waters sorry for the book

Top Bottom