Help With Flowering Buds Stop Developing

• Thread starter Foxecks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Make sure that you dont open the closet or let any light in while they are in their 12 hour dark period. If theres light getting to them when they are supposed to be in the dark it will cause them to herm and have seeds and can cause them to stop growing and re vegitate.

B

bdiggity92

dam ya i think thats what happend i mean ive been staring at it for hoirs trying to comb thru,and find some but havmt foind any ia it nomal for the bottem part of the plant not getting any light to staet growing new leaves little tiny leaves and bud spots

B

bdiggity92

Double check your ph and boost p/k
whats p/k calcium anf phosporus? anf i dont know how to check the ph not trying to sound dumb lol but this is my first plant ive ever grown

B

bdiggity92

whats p/k calcium anf phosporus? anf i dont know how to check the ph not trying to sound dumb lol but this is my first plant ive ever grown
and i forgot to add im using mollases the unsulphered kind

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You need a good phosphorus and potassium boost (pk) and i think your ph is off... when you have a bucket of water or nutes mixed up you adjust the ph for nutrient uptake.

This is a kit that will ph test and raise or lower ph.. you need it or something like it... doesnt have to be this brand.

And your plant looks like its got some sativa in it for sure.

Screenshot 2017 04 11 09 24 59
B

bdiggity92

thanks man im trying to stick to all natural i havnt used any nutes on them just fox farm ocean floor soil and just been watering with sink water and just started using molllases would that make the ph off

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
thanks man im trying to stick to all natural i havnt used any nutes on them just fox farm ocean floor soil and just been watering with sink water and just started using molllases would that make the ph off
There are organic ways to feed p k and change ph... just gotta search.. like for instance people use lemon juice and vinegar and baking soda to change ph... ffof and molasses is not enough for good growth.. especially late in flower.

iKharon

iKharon

Ocean Forest?... already very N rich.. def boost P/K.. overall it's good lookin.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
dam ya i think thats what happend i mean ive been staring at it for hoirs trying to comb thru,and find some but havmt foind any ia it nomal for the bottem part of the plant not getting any light to staet growing new leaves little tiny leaves and bud spots
If you go in your grow closet and turn all the lights on outside of it with the grow light off and you see gaps with light shining through then thats a big problem.

B

bdiggity92

dam i didnt know the fox farm was rich i nitrogen lol i just put more on top becuase the soil had fone down some howbactually lol maybe thats why the very tips of the leaves are lookin yellow lol but thanks for the replys

iKharon

iKharon

dam i didnt know the fox farm was rich i nitrogen lol i just put more on top becuase the soil had fone down some howbactually lol maybe thats why the very tips of the leaves are lookin yellow lol but thanks for the replys
That's it bro... you added more N so when you watered them, it washed in.. not a big deal.. just may stunt em a bit.

iKharon

iKharon

I'd almost be tempted to let it get bone dry then saturate with only water.. good thorough flush

B

bdiggity92

ya thats what im do kinda go ahead and flush em and by chance do u no about how long i got the big one has almost completly turned orange hairs bit it still dont quite look like a nug just a hairly ball lol
20170410 195430

B

bdiggity92

lol really its only in 5th week lol bet thats was up lol looks like ill be tokin before i thought thanks bro ya my dude started growig it and one day just said he couldnt do it anymore so i got it threw it n veg and bam lol i didnt think it was this easy lol very stressfull but easy

Latest posts

Top Bottom