Help with leaf claw please

• Thread starter mashy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mashy

mashy

Hi, I posted this to my diary but it's probably better to pose the question directly. Any advice would be appreciated 👍.

I have noticed that one of my Gelat OG plants has just started clawing. It is 3-4 weeks into flower and I'm using Cyco nutes as per their soil feed chart, 100% strength with weekly rainwater flush. Also using fortnightly wormjuice and add a small amount of molasses (1ml per litre, or just under a teaspoon per gallon) to each feed.

I'm thinking that it is the start of nutrient burn and I just need to back off a bit? After reading the molasses thread I'm thinking about dropping the molasses too.

Any advice would be appreciated. BTW all the other plants are fine, no signs of clawing or tip burn.
Help with leaf claw please
Help with leaf claw please 2
Help with leaf claw please 3

Have a great day ☀🌴

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi, I posted this to my diary but it's probably better to pose the question directly. Any advice would be appreciated 👍.

I have noticed that one of my Gelat OG plants has just started clawing. It is 3-4 weeks into flower and I'm using Cyco nutes as per their soil feed chart, 100% strength with weekly rainwater flush. Also using fortnightly wormjuice and add a small amount of molasses (1ml per litre, or just under a teaspoon per gallon) to each feed.

I'm thinking that it is the start of nutrient burn and I just need to back off a bit? After reading the molasses thread I'm thinking about dropping the molasses too.

Any advice would be appreciated. BTW all the other plants are fine, no signs of clawing or tip burn. View attachment 1096170View attachment 1096171View attachment 1096172
Have a great day ☀🌴
Looks great. I found gelato to be a light feeder. Imo use molasses only in the teas. Cut the nitrogen a bit and should be non-issue. Definitely not a big tox there.

mashy

mashy

Looks great. I found gelato to be a light feeder. Imo use molasses only in the teas. Cut the nitrogen a bit and should be non-issue. Definitely not a big tox there.
Thanks for the tips. I might just cut the nitrogen to the gelato plants and keep on the same with the blueberry. Good to know it's not ominous.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Any advice would be appreciated. BTW all the other plants are fine, no signs of clawing or tip burn. View attachment 1096170View attachment 1096171View attachment 1096172
Have a great day ☀🌴
That lady would be alot happier in the ground...food for thought.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hi Mashy
Hope you are well
Little bit of leaftip burn and clawing, but nothing to worry about.
Just give rainwater the next time you water.
And maybe a transplant in a bigger pot, or in the ground as previous comment suggests, you still have time for it.
Good luck !

mashy

mashy

Thanks for the tips. Would love to have them in the ground but need to move them every so often. I went bigger pots on 4 out of 7 plants, but $ were limited so 3 stayed in their smaller pots. I honestly didn't think they would get as big as they have - not complaining. Might try to just get them through without repotting - I will get an idea of the damage caused when I compare yields with the plants that I reported just before flowering.

Top Bottom