Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rangabud

Since its your first grow in awhile I wouldn't go for heeps of plants in a sog. I would get the feel for it again with either 1 plant or 4 small ones in a 2x2. But that's up to you.

Netting would be for screen of green

R

rangabud

EBay will get your tent fan filter and other bits and bobs, get light from the manufacturer or alot of them can be found on ebay through the manufacturer profile.

trt92

trt92

W
EBay will get your tent fan filter and other bits and bobs, get light from the manufacturer or alot of them can be found on ebay through the manufacturer profile.
Wont ebay be just as expensive with shipping and custom pay?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Looks nice, but i count see inline fan on the picture, and what is that netting for? Sog
And how many plants should i put in it?
yeah 4 plant is 6l pots or 9 plant in 3L pot sound about right in sog for 60x60

Last edited:
R

rangabud

W

Wont ebay be just as expensive with shipping and custom pay?
Oh do you get them charges even on ebay? Sorry I'm not sure about the charges in Norway. In Australia most companies have stock in the country so no import and customs charges

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

here an equivalent eu, wharehouse in germany if i remind light is 100w tho' not 150w

https://spiderfarmer.eu/products/sf100070x70x160cm-grow-tent-kits/
here's a good150W light you can order in EU from another good brand

then just search google for some growshop in norway and order the rest from there.

trt92

trt92

here's a good150W light you can order in EU from another good brand

then just search google for some growshop in norway and order the rest from there.
Insane shipping there too, i could link some i find in norway and you can ser ifits doable,, mostly its bad compared to you guyses suggestions

R

rangabud

With insane shipping prices like that. Do you have hydro shops in yoir country? If so I would google some and go to the shops and see what they have to offer.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

found this growshop in norway.

not a fan myself of mars hydro but i have seen lot of people having nice result with this brand on growdiaries.com

https://sweettomat.no/en/light/1869-lumatek-attis-ats-pro-300w-27molj.html link say 300w but that's a good 200w dimmable more expensive but better quality than mars hydro imho i have seen lot of monster plant under this led brand

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

even evenutally in flower with a 150w you will be @100% in flowering but may be with a 200w sweet spot could be @80% or @90%

trt92

trt92

not a fan myself of mars hydro but i have seen lot of people having nice result with this brand on growdiaries.com

https://sweettomat.no/en/light/1869-lumatek-attis-ats-pro-300w-27molj.html link say 300w but that's a good 200w dimmable more expensive but better quality than mars hydro imho i have seen lot of monster plant under this led brand
Looks nice didnt know of that site, what inline and output vent should i get? With speed adjusting for low sound

trt92

trt92

Looks nice didnt know of that site, what inline and output vent should i get? With speed adjusting for low sou
even evenutally in flower with a 150w you will be @100% in flowering but may be with a 200w sweet spot could be @80% or @90%
Is 12 / 12 light on cycle still the thing when you want buds to grow?

trt92

trt92

Looks nice didnt know of that site, what inline and output vent should i get? With speed adjusting for low sou

Is 12 / 12 light on cycle still the thing when you want buds to grow?
Free shipping! Gues il go for that shop

Latest posts

Top Bottom