Help with outdoor to indoor re-vegging

• Thread starter jc999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jc999

Looking for pretty much any knowledge or tips, preferably from people who have successfully re-vegged.
So basically I put a plant outside just a little too early and it was going into its flowering stage early and I don't need anymore premature flowers 😅 so I need to know how to re-veg it while putting the least amount of stress on it. I don't know the plants genetics but any other info you need to get a more accurate idea let me know.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I had a couple. Gave them time outdoors. No luck. Move them onto the porch at night and put them under my 5000 K high lumen LED shop light for a couple of nights. But attracted to many bugs and other critters. So I said, screw it. Blew them up with a shotgun over the weekend. They were expendable. And if I was desperate, I would’ve move them inside and put them under that veg light 24 seven to see if it worked. Just wasn’t worth the hassle. Good luck. The bud actually looked and smelled pretty good, but no trikes to speak of. And I didn’t want to keep caring for them for a half ounce of weed at the end.

J

jc999

I had a couple. Gave them time outdoors. No luck. Move them onto the porch at night and put them under my 5000 K high lumen LED shop light for a couple of nights. But attracted to many bugs and other critters. So I said, screw it. Blew them up with a shotgun over the weekend. They were expendable. And if I was desperate, I would’ve move them inside and put them under that veg light 24 seven to see if it worked. Just wasn’t worth the hassle. Good luck. The bud actually looked and smelled pretty good, but no trikes to speak of. And I didn’t want to keep caring for them for a half ounce of weed at the end.
Yeah I moved them inside, added a second light specifically for them since they were out in the sun and I figure best way to not shock them to death was to try and mimic the conditions they have been living in and I actually did give them the full 24 hours yesterday, which had them drooping by the time their "bedtime" would normally be. But as soon as the sun came up out side they are looking healthy as ever again. I'm thinking on going with the 24 hour light another day and then starting to drop 30 min a day until I'm back down to 18-6 like the ones that were already there had. So far so good. 😅🤣 *Knock on wood*
2023 07 120924596696124741510879542

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! I think, using a light with more of a veg, spectrum and less of a flower spectrum will help. And a lot of hours.

J

jc999

Yeah I need to save up some money and get a real set up going cuz this is ok but its not cutting it in my opinion. Too hot, no ac just fans blowing. Humidity gets ridiculous sometimes cuz I don't have a dehumidifier yet or no exhaust fan. Thermometer I have reads 80°- 85° 24/7 🥵 and then when winter comes round it'll get so cold I'll need to run a separate heater just for them 🤣😅 gotta love Florida..

Top Bottom