Help With Some Leaf's

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mndovrmnky

Mndovrmnky

Also, the combination of fulvic acid and kelp extract had been show to work synergistically so that each element operates at 150% efficiency.

Try to get yourself some uvb reptile bulbs for flower. Uvb makes the plant create more trichomes to protect itself. Meaning better weed.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Damn you guys are good. I can't wait to have it down. Ok its in the last 2 hours of dark for the day so once i turn the lights on I will get more pictures and try to post everything that I've done to the detail

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Alright here we go gents..
I got the plant Nov 20th, it was a clone off of a chemdog plant. When I got home I went and got fox farm ocean forest soil and fox farm nute bottles and tiger bloom. I kept it in a 2 gallon pot for just under 2 months so I could build a nice root ball. I feed it on this schedule, Mon-Nutes, Tues-Nothing, Wed-Water, Thur-Nothing, Fri-Nutes, Sat-Nothing, Sun-Nutes.. I have it under 6 100w CFL bulbs and on a light schedule of 18 & 6.. Now I had to hit the road for a few days and my timer changed to 12 & 12 for a couple of days. I hope this helps but if not just let me know.. Thank you guys and girls in advance

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I only feed my soil once a week. How old is the soil? I know fox farm pre loads there soil so its good for a few months nothing but plain water
While I agree with you partially, when I was using FF years ago I found that you could get away with no nutes for around the 1st 30 days. If you push further than that you would start to see deficiencies. @CharmCity915 when in fresh FF soil you wont need to feed for around the 1st month depending on strain and veg vigor/lighting etc.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

While I agree with you partially, when I was using FF years ago I found that you could get away with no nutes for around the 1st 30 days. If you push further than that you would start to see deficiencies. @CharmCity915 when in fresh FF soil you wont need to feed for around the 1st month depending on strain and veg vigor/lighting etc.
Oh ok. Yea for about the first 30 days I only used Ozark bottles water and watered it only when the dirt was dry when I touched it

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I got the plant Nov 20th, it was a clone off of a chemdog plant. When I got home I went and got fox farm ocean forest soil and fox farm nute bottles and tiger bloom. I kept it in a 2 gallon pot for just under 2 months so I could build a nice root ball. I feed it on this schedule, Mon-Nutes, Tues-Nothing, Wed-Water, Thur-Nothing, Fri-Nutes, Sat-Nothing, Sun-Nutes.. I have it under 6 100w CFL bulbs and on a light schedule of 18 & 6.. Now I had to hit the road for a few days and my timer changed to 12 & 12 for a couple of days. I hope this helps but if not just let me know.. Thank you guys and girls in advance
@embaks , does this look right?

embaks

embaks

I guess I misread the info, thanks for correcting me I'd hate to see someone's grow go to shit because of an exaggeration. Sorry my dude! But I have gone 2 months with nothing but phed water and a drop of super thrive no nutes, zero deficiency's. Never tried for four months,

embaks

embaks

The 12/12 could slow things down unless you keep it at 12/12 your technically in flower. I would reduce to just feeding one of those days. Give them a good feeding, the for the rest of the week they just get water. You don't want your soil to get overloaded with nutes and kill your plant I like to feed then just give water so the soil can be next to clean before next feeding

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh ok. Yea for about the first 30 days I only used Ozark bottles water and watered it only when the dirt was dry when I touched it
Unless you have a garden store type moisture meter, which I will note are notoriusly inaccurate, you can use the old farmers trick stick your finger into the soil around the 1st or second knuckle and if its dry then water. Just because the top of the dirt is dry doesnt mean your rootzone is. But this will get you close.

Another trick is to get a feel of the weight of the pot when dry and then again after a good irrigation and you will get a feel for the weight of your pots and this helps....... That is until your gurlz start putting on weight with colas and vegetation.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Unless you have a garden store type moisture meter, which I will note are notoriusly inaccurate, you can use the old farmers trick stick your finger into the soil around the 1st or second knuckle and if its dry then water. Just because the top of the dirt is dry doesnt mean your rootzone is. But this will get you close.

Another trick is to get a feel of the weight of the pot when dry and then again after a good irrigation and you will get a feel for the weight of your pots and this helps....... That is until your gurlz start putting on weight with colas and vegetation.
@jumpincactus yea I noticed how inaccurate those one meters are. I went and bought one for like $30 and it was shit

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

And another thing, since this is my first grow. I never learned how to find and top it. I've watched videos and read but I guess I'd like to see in done in person

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I can help but not in person. Typically you wait until you get to the 4th or 5th set of "True" leaves and pinch back the new growth tip to the intersection of the lower internode. Some pinch with fingers as they have done it a lot. Or you can use a real slender sharp pair of scissors. Make sense?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
how-to-top-your-marijuana-plant-sm.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom