Help With The Curl

• Thread starter Mitgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mitgrower

Ok guys I'm New to the site I recently switched to heavy 16 from house and garden I'm in week 6 of veg and im running into the curl idk whats going on someone please give me some input

I'm running the full line of heavy 16 and adding in great white and pure blend tea on water days

Should I flush or what should I do this has been going for a week now I switched to 18/6 last night from 24 he veg my temps are around 76-79

Y

YaBuddy321

I'm also having similar issues. I also just stared using this site. So I know they will want pics and more info.

Environment
Ph going in/ runoff
Medium
Humidity
But mostly pics

Good luck. If you put pics up I will have another look. I've learned allot but can't figure my own issues out. I know the stress!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm also having similar issues. I also just stared using this site. So I know they will want pics and more info.

Environment
Ph going in/ runoff
Medium
Humidity
But mostly pics

Good luck. If you put pics up I will have another look. I've learned allot but can't figure my own issues out. I know the stress!

Took the words out of my fingers. Pics or didn't happen.

M

Mitgrower

M

Mitgrower

Temps 76-79 humidity 51% 25 gallon pots promix not sure on the ph heavy 16 rep told me no need to ph so I took his word for it i don't know why i fell for that but I'm gonna start checking my ph going to flush with 6.0 ph water tomorrow morning hoping for the best

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Your pH is off for sure. I've used Heavy16 for a couple years without pH'ing it. So my guess is that the tea is molasses based and your mediums pH has gone to low, or too acidic.
Also. With Heavy16 you need to water to at least 10% run off to avoid salt build up. Best of luck.
Peace
When in doubt, flush it out!

Y

YaBuddy321

Looks similar to my situation. Do they drink water slowly? How long until they dry out? The purple stems shows there is an absorption problem. Try adjusting that ph and see how they act. Let me know if anything works for you. I'm in the same boat. Good luck I know the feeling it sucks!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Runoff pH is an inaccurate indicator of soil pH, you need to do a slurry test to get an accurate pH reading.

M

Mitgrower

Ok so I'm looking for so,s real feed back I flushed them 10 gallons ph at 6.0 should I give them food tomorrow at half dose or flush again thanks guys

Y

YaBuddy321

Ok so I'm looking for so,s real feed back I flushed them 10 gallons ph at 6.0 should I give them food tomorrow at half dose or flush again thanks guys
Hey man sorry I don't have your answer but your issues are so similar to mine I hope we can figure this out. I'm thinking PH myself. But if you just flushed them I would let them dry out before you had add food and if you do a very low dose. Also if you are still up go dig threw your pots and see if there are dry spots. Sounds crazy but I watered a 5gallon pot with 4-5 gallons of water and I was digging around and parts of the soil were bone dry. The soil made water channels so your water comes straight out of the bottom and you think you you got a good watering. I did loosen yup my soil and one looks a little better so we will see. It sucks having a problem and you get 10 different answers. I want this figured out. Do you use RO water?
If I figure anything out I will let you know and if you do please share. Cya

Mr.X

Mr.X

Flush once , let dry work ppm's back up somewhat slowly. It seems to me that your plants are slightly FRIED my friend. Tips burnt, necrotic spots, slight tacoing goin on... also do you know your water temps @watering ? Temps fluctuate ph aswell. You haven't mentioned your ppm's, ec, tds however you want to call it. Imo you've overfetilized. Flush em, give them a nice shot of B1 to recover quicker like superthrive, vitamino from botanicare or revive and get yourself a ppm pen. Something tells me your missin that tool in yer arsenal. Good luck. And dont give up man, stick with it. It's through trial N error that one gains TRUE knowledge. PEACE! !!

M

Mitgrower

I'm gonna let them dry up amd work them back up I talked to bryce the owner at heavy 16 he recommended feeding right away at full dose but I didn't like the idea of that

Top Bottom