Help With Understanding A & B Nutrients

• Thread starter TheGreenGroomer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey47

My bad dude I diddnt mean to say that lmao was meant to say flower and I’m not sure dude I was just recommended to these nutes gonna see how it goes maybe purchase cana nutes next as I’ve heard good stuff about them
I was looking at the ph perfect from advanced nutrients. And I didn't buy it because of the high PK ratios during growth. I'm from the Netherlands. Our growing styles are verry different from the north American onces 😀

M

monkey47

Bottle A has no p or k just N
Yeah but it's an a and b solution so you have to mix them together right ? The reason it's in 2 bottles is because the ingredients start to do weird things if you put them in the same bottle for to long right ? I used to think A and B was to be used as A for growth B for 12/12

TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

Yeah but it's an an and b solution so you have to mix them together right ? The reason it's in 2 bottles is because the ingredients start to do weird things if you put them in the same bottle for to long right ? I used to think A and B was to be used as A for growth B for 12/12
Yeah we are supposed to use both A&B throughout the whole grow I guess when I enter flower I will decrease bottle B but keep bottle A the same dosage I guess

B

BuffNuts

Most chem nutes are Calnit in one part and everything else in the other.

These nutrients are all garbage.
Never understood why pot growers use calcium Nitrate. Never understood why Nitrate users run around telling people to cut N in flower. Most flavors are derived from nitrogenous compounds and rely on nitrogenous enzymes. Most plant hormones rely on nitrogenous compounds. Hermaphrodites are the direct result of failed methionine> amino cyclopropane metabolism. You don't cut N in flower. You make sure there's no Nitrate. Meaning you don't use Nitrate, or make sure you have the trace minerals to turn Nitrate into amino acids. Otherwise you will have shitty weed and will be buying more bottles of shit.

Cannabis nutrients are a SCAM. They are not designed for cannabis. They do not produce quality crops. They attract bugs and mold, so they can sell you more shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom