Help

• Thread starter Rob 1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Damn u think my plants are going to shit????? And foxfarm isn’t organic shen u use the grow big tiger bloom or flower fuel

Ok you've gotta be trolling...
I didnt mean your plants specifically were going to shit, and let's not forget you started this thread asking what is wrong with your plant...
I was referring to a trend I've witnessed in growers over the years switching from soiless to organic soil and seeing poor results compared to previous grows. Some figure out the organic thing eventually and succeed, some go back to soiless. I'm of the latter lol. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just stating a fact.. And FFOF and HF are organic soils that contain nutrients already. Lots of them.

B

Burned Haze

For stresses aiding ( plus it’s cheap as fuck and proven to aid/work) add some aspirin ( un coated 325 msg ) per gal, add them from start till end, Foliar Spray ( add your normal foliar stuff as well if you do)

if it’s not so bomb than why are all these expensive companies like advanced or heavy or pretty much all of them use it.

Aspirin ( you can even get the liquid form of it)=
Salicylic Acid is know to improve the plant’s stress tolerance (response to environmental heat, chilling, and drought)‘

Or go organic and get white willow bark

R

Rob 1985

Ok you've gotta be trolling...
I didnt mean your plants specifically were going to shit, and let's not forget you started this thread asking what is wrong with your plant...
I was referring to a trend I've witnessed in growers over the years switching from soiless to organic soil and seeing poor results compared to previous grows. Some figure out the organic thing eventually and succeed, some go back to soiless. I'm of the latter lol. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just stating a fact.. And FFOF and HF are organic soils that contain nutrients already. Lots of them.
Not trolling at all and I wasn’t trying to go organic but I also didn’t feel like paying $50 for one bag of canna coco coir so I went the cheap right like I said they have only been preflowering for like a week so they still have about 7 weeks to go so hopefully that plenty of time to grow

Dan789

Dan789

Maybe to much light I have a meizhi 600 watt led which only pulls 277watts and the 600w watt Cree cob pulls 260w viparspectra v600 is 276w bestva elite 2000 pulls 401w my bloomspect600 pulls 276
That’s a lot of wattage, what size tent?, check this, 4x8, went back found it.

Last edited:
Erick31876

Erick31876

Its stressed out from topping it. At this point all you can do is let it ride out and see what it does.

R

Rob 1985

Its stressed out from topping it. At this point all you can do is let it ride out and see what it does.
I thought that as well as soon as I posted this i went to check them out the next day and grew at least a inch over night

R

Rob 1985

That’s a lot of wattage, what size tent?, check this, 4x8, went back found it.
Has 2 zipper doors and one on the side but yea that's like 1400 true watts but I don't run full spectrum all the time sometimes I just use veg light only not veg and bloom

Top Bottom