Help

• Thread starter Stardawg420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardawg420

Stardawg420

Hello guys im a new grower i have started this about a week ago and have noticed this morning that the leaves are praying to the light and was wondering if this is somthing im doing worng or is this normal?
Help

Help 2
Help 3
Help 4
Help 5
Help 6
BigCube

BigCube

Yes, its saying "please sir, may I have some more?".

Dan789

Dan789

If it's not under artificial light, it will go into bloom without more light timing depending in what hemisphere you're located in. Less than 12 hours light will cause it to go into bloom, then switch to back veg, when the daylight gets longer...Which is all unavoidable, as you're growing outside. One more observation, is that your soil looks a little too wet, make sure you've got drainage in the cup.

uphere

uphere

I use the same small cups. Almost complete drainage on the bottom. So much drainage that I use a small piece of coffee filter, otherwise soil is on floor.They do look very wet but will dry soon. looking good Stardog. Mind your liquids.

Stardawg420

Stardawg420

If it's not under artificial light, it will go into bloom without more light timing depending in what hemisphere you're located in. Less than 12 hours light will cause it to go into bloom, then switch to back veg, when the daylight gets longer...Which is all unavoidable, as you're growing outside. One more observation, is that your soil looks a little too wet, make sure you've got drainage in the cup.
Ok thank you will this ruine my plant if it goes in to bloom to early? It comes in at night and goes under a lamp just to keep the light Can that kill it off with the temp change its not to much. Thank you

uphere

uphere

Not sure about that. I think you will be fine if you can get out side full-time soon. I'm sure one of the more qualified pro' s will chime in soon. Again, I think your OK in the short term.

growsince79

growsince79

Not sure about that. I think you will be fine if you can get out side full-time soon. I'm sure one of the more qualified pro' s will chime in soon. Again, I think your OK in the short term.
As long as it doesn't freeze it will be fine. Days are long enough now anywhere north of the equator.

Latest posts

Top Bottom