What is happening to my ladies

• Thread starter Arizonamedical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

well maybe he should piss on them and give them a nitrogen boost huh

I dont think nitrogen is the biggest issue, if its big buds it would be magnesium and virtually every other nutrient besides p/k/ca.

Iirc. Havent used it for a while

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I dont think nitrogen is the biggest issue, if its big buds it would be magnesium and virtually every other nutrient besides p/k/ca.

Iirc. Havent used it for a while
esp. WATER

Stokes

Stokes

oh please. School me bro.

Lets hear it. Because ive never had a thirsty plant before lol

Stokes

Stokes

Its so weird that the tops of the plants arent limp, considering theyre the furthest away from the water and all that

Arizonamedical

Arizonamedical

Hey dude.

You need to go get you a legitimate bloom nutrient line.

Do they have a full rack of advanced nutrients at your shop?

If they dont, tiger bloom will work.

At this point anything will work.
I am using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom now. The Big Bud has literally zero nitrogen in it. I just didn't realize that. I have never been the same since the brain surgeries.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Stokes

Stokes

I am using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom now. The Big Bud has literally zero nitrogen in it. I just didn't realize that. I have never been the same since the brain surgeries.

Tiger bloom and big bloom is all you need right now. Had you been feeding the tiger bloom? You will need calmag

You dont need a whole lot of nitrogen right now, tho a quick shot wouldnt hurt

M

MellowRello

Hello everyone. I started flowering my girls a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise all five turned out female! They were looking like this,View attachment 2178331

To looking like this two weeks in, View attachment 2178332View attachment 2178333

The leaves are drooping and starting to lose their color. I have been attempting to get a successful harvest for almost two years now and when I get them to this stage they always start to slowly go from thriving to dying. Might by chance any more experienced growers know what’s wrong here? Thanks in advance folks,
Cheers.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you are growing organically. Then I'm going directly to: your pots are too small .

M

MellowRello

I've never heard of anyone successfully using FFarm liquids. I'm sure it's possible . But how exactly is a mystery.

Top Bottom