Help!!??

• Thread starter ganja_guy52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja_guy52

Proud noob here....um quick question, woke this morning to check on the bitches and all there leaves were standing straight up.
Just watered last nite, 5 weeks left in flower jus want some advice, hope i'm not murdering them? Also doing a sulfur burn hopefully today so jus need some feed back?

P

paulycali

Plants are happy when there leaves are at a nice angle but straight up means its way to hot and humid with lack of oxygen

Check your temps and also for proper airflow

Good luck man

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Howz about a pic? As pauly said, if they are just angled up = happy plant.

G

ganja_guy52

thanx for advice.....uh wnt let me put pics up tho????

Papa

Papa

Supporter
see the link in my sig line for upload pics.

make 'em 1mb each first and you'll have no prob.

Papa

G

ganja_guy52

thanx some kind of security thing w/ tha pics idfk wats going on but thanx for the input much appreciated....temp fluxuates but stays stable at 74f w/ rh at aboot 34-39% right now, but usually stays in 40's i keep the door open to help with air oscilation but like i said PROUD NOOB, jus dont want to f ne thing up.

C

CT Guy

Do you have fans running in there? Is it a sealed room or are you getting a good influx of new air into the room. Ideally you're changing the air in the room every minute.

G

ganja_guy52

yea theres no stale/stagnant air in the room, always new air coming in.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Proud noob here....um quick question, woke this morning to check on the bitches and all there leaves were standing straight up.
Just watered last nite, 5 weeks left in flower jus want some advice, hope i'm not murdering them? Also doing a sulfur burn hopefully today so jus need some feed back?
Leaf turgor in the extreme, it's their little happy dance.
Plants are happy when there leaves are at a nice angle but straight up means its way to hot and humid with lack of oxygen

Check your temps and also for proper airflow

Good luck man
Interesting. I've killed more than my fair share of plants with high heat, but have never seen extreme turgor as one of the responses. Just the opposite, along with rapid yellowing, canoeing, and downward curl, then death.

Top Bottom