Help

• Thread starter ThePlanIs2Grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ThePlanIs2Grow

My name is Alex and I live in Kailua, Hawaii. I have an interest in a career in the growing of canabis. I know it is illegal to sell to anyone, i was looking to be able to become a legal grower and sell to dispensaries. I'm going to college in Hawaii for a degree in Botany and Horticulture. I was wondering if and of you could help point me in the right direction for my goal. The reason I'm looking to do this is partly because i love cannabis but also is because one of my family member's suffers from a condition known as RSD. And I have watched them cry themselves to sleep in pain. RSD is a condition where the person will feel a part of their body is on fire and it cannot go away because it's something wrong with the nerves in the brain. But i have seen cannabis help. And I want to be a part of the help. If you could point me in the direction i need to go or give me the name of someone to speak to i would greatly appreciate it! I just want to help people doing something i love and am passionate about. Please could someone help me!
Thank you
- Alex 18 :banana1sv6:

ps. If your unsure about helping me because you would like to know me more about me you can always get to know me through email or phone.

T

ThePlanIs2Grow

I need help in just knowing what are the steps to achieve my goal. So as of right now what should I start doing to be able to sell to dispensaries. I want to know is there a special way of selling to dispensaries. Do I need to get a special license? Do I just walk into different dispensaries with my product? What do I do?
Thank you for replying and i hope this makes it more clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom