Help!!!

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Was told to direct my questions here..Growing commerce city kush..Fourth week of flower..3 gallon smart pots...Straight canna coco..Heavy 16 Nutes full line including fire...Ph is 6.0 ppms are 650-700 not including water. .noticed last week..Ruled out root aphids ruled out nitrogen. Disabled vet...REALLY need this medicine. Was gifted this from a GREAT FRIEND. .as im too poor to afford u guys great strains lol Please help cant afford for this to die on me..Thanks in advance. .

Help
Help 2
Help 3
Help 4
Help 5
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Rh IS with lights on 52-57 lights off 47-42 .temps are 82-86 lights on..lights off 68-76 thanks. .

AlterNation

AlterNation

Did you get any help with this?

A few possibilities come to mind, not that I'm an expert or anything...

Possibility #1: Heat. 86 is too hot. I've seen it done, but generally flowering at high temps like that isn't pretty. You want it to be under 80, especially with low humidity. The hotter it is, the more humidity they need. See the chart I attached. Try to keep it in the green if you can.

Possibility #2: The bottom leaves are looking pretty crispy. That "claw" look can mean the plants aren't eating enough of the Nitrogen they're getting. You say the pH is 6.0. Is that the pH of the water going in? What is the pH/PPM of the runoff?

Also, there's a Plant Infirmary forum for exactly this kind of issue, where people who know better than I do hang out!

VPD
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Did you get any help with this?

A few possibilities come to mind, not that I'm an expert or anything...

Possibility #1: Heat. 86 is too hot. I've seen it done, but generally flowering at high temps like that isn't pretty. You want it to be under 80, especially with low humidity. The hotter it is, the more humidity they need. See the chart I attached. Try to keep it in the green if you can.

Possibility #2: The bottom leaves are looking pretty crispy. That "claw" look can mean the plants aren't eating enough of the Nitrogen they're getting. You say the pH is 6.0. Is that the pH of the water going in? What is the pH/PPM of the runoff?

Also, there's a Plant Infirmary forum for exactly this kind of issue, where people who know better than I do hang out!

Somewhat help but still isnt helping..Tuned down temps to 75 lights on...only this plant still has.issues ph , goin in is 6.0 runoff is 5.6 other plants are going full blast not a issue in sight safr to say last time with rare dankness. That chart threw me off is that saying my rh should be 8% ? Confused on that chart thanks again Al...

AlterNation

AlterNation

Ya I don't know anything about the strain. The chart is saying that if your temp is 75, then you want Rh at around 65-70.

Some strains are just tricky. Hard to say, really, what this one needs. When I grew in soil, I watered at 6.5, but coco is different. It will hoard salts. Takes a while to get it dialed. How often are you feeding? What is PPM of runoff?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ya I don't know anything about the strain. The chart is saying that if your temp is 75, then you want Rh at around 65-70.

Some strains are just tricky. Hard to say, really, what this one needs. When I grew in soil, I watered at 6.5, but coco is different. It will hoard salts. Takes a while to get it dialed. How often are you feeding? What is PPM of runoff?

Tricky is a understatement bro. Ppm of runoff is 560ish maybe i need to raise rh its just really weird that the other plants are thriving and this one is struggling. I flush bi-weekly with low solution feed and coco is treating me well the strain is growing for sure buds are getting bigger just the leaves reacting wild. I'll take ur advice and raise humidity thanks alot man really i think this should help ill post pics ina few here

AlterNation

AlterNation

Odd that all things being equal, one plant would act funny, but that's nature, i guess, right? 10% in humidty at 75 degrees won't make that much of a difference, I don't think, but good luck!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Sup G36. Good to see you're ur up and runnin. Looks like they got a lil too much N. I'd def flush em good and not hit em with anymore N til they straighten up. Got a few beans ready for ya bro hmu. MGG

m8ty

m8ty

you sure there is nothing in the roots, do you see any small black fly's around?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

you sure there is nothing in the roots, do you see any small black fly's around?
Nothing in the roots..other two plants next to it are outgrowing it three times over..changed temp upped humidity. .still nothing MAYBE she just doesnt like ne..but ima stick with her cuz that's what a pot pimp does. Stick with his BITCHES. .Maybe its yhe genetics cuz i cant grow a riot seed to save my life..maybe rare dankness doesn't like my skill level. Idk just hoping she finishes

vaporedout

vaporedout

i had the "claw" on an indoor grow, found it to be potassium. id go with a good flush, get all those salts out if its locked up, then check out potassium. are the branches nice and sturdy or do they feel like they will snap if you brush up against them? my plants werent even budding and the branches would break off the stalk because it was so weak (lack of potass) just another idea.... good luck!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

i had the "claw" on an indoor grow, found it to be potassium. id go with a good flush, get all those salts out if its locked up, then check out potassium. are the branches nice and sturdy or do they feel like they will snap if you brush up against them? my plants werent even budding and the branches would break off the stalk because it was so weak (lack of potass) just another idea.... good luck!

Did a great flush last week ...Meticulous with what ive been adding to that plant. Its actually eating thats the funny part...ph is damn near 8 points lower with runoff. Idk mmj

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Maybe two much water in the pot, is she drinking as much as the other girls? Try feeding her less. IDK

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Not at all..shes feeding well a gallon and a half every two days im in coco i allow to get semi dry its just baffling just hoping she finishes. Haven't heard from anybody from RD they created it .They say it's 60-70 days to finish approaching 6th week so we will see..ill update with pics tomorrow.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Weird, has she perked up any in the last week since you droped temps.

How about light, you said the others were growing good. Is she shaded under the others. If she is try putting her closer to the light maybe.

Vertical bulb grow bulbs right in the middle maybe 6 inches away from all plants. She grew fuckin tall as hell shes about damn near 3ft and counting. Since lowering temps noticed bud plumping and her getting taller. Wildest strain ever

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Vertical bulb grow bulbs right in the middle maybe 6 inches away from all plants. She grew fuckin tall as hell shes about damn near 3ft and counting. Since lowering temps noticed bud plumping and her getting taller. Wildest strain ever

What Kind of bulb, I got a vertical CFL in my breeding tent and one of my cuts is sorta doing the same thing. I chalked it up to low light. Becouse I have the same plant under a T5 and it's perfect.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

What Kind of bulb, I got a vertical CFL in my breeding tent and one of my cuts is sorta doing the same thing. I chalked it up to low light. Becouse I have the same plant under a T5 and it's perfect.

600W hortilux bro. Bare bulbing it. Was gonna run the og growlite hood but too clunky for my liking. Actually im looking to trade this brand new hood for a good amount of seeds. But every other plant is loving the light. As i said its growing leaves just droopy as hell.

Top Bottom