Help!

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I just recieved from Oregon's only organic six 32oz bottles of nutrients. Medusas magic, gala mania, Zeus juice, herculean harvest, Athenas aminas, demeters destiny.
One 12 oz bottle of Olympus up.
One 12 oz bottle of bloom khaos.
And one little bottle of "guardian" solution.
All for free!!! Im so so very excited about this!
Now I need someone that knows about these nutrients to help me use them properly please!
Help

Apollo13

Apollo13

Nice sample kit. I Got Mad farmers, sierra naturals, gh and several others, but wow, that's awesome. I wanna try em..

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Oh yea shout out to @powerOG (I don't know how to tag people on here) for the recommendation to email them for a sample pack! Thank you!

Power OG

Power OG

Im here friend, glad you received your samples. What do you need to know? Ask away
Respect

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Well I need to know everything lol. I'm a total Newby here. Am I supposed to use more than one at a time?

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Also, my soil pH is super low. It just read 3.5. I tried using baking soda to raise it, but that did not work at all. Ph up stuff was included in the sample pack but I'm unsure how much to use per how much water.

Power OG

Power OG

Also, my soil pH is super low. It just read 3.5. I tried using baking soda to raise it, but that did not work at all. Ph up stuff was included in the sample pack but I'm unsure how much to use per how much water.
it depends on a few things but if your taps ph is low you want at 6.3-6.8ph start off small a 1/2teaspoon to 1 tsp , then check.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I did get the feed instructions but I am I supposed to use them all at the same time? I guess what I'm asking is if you were to receive all the products that I did how would you use them based on your experience.

Power OG

Power OG

Ok so i would add them in the order on the paper and at half strength for 1st couple waterings, then bump up to full strength, yes add everything to the gallon then check your ph, you want it to be in between 6.2-6.8ph once everything is in it, so you would raise or lower accordingly. Also you need to get some oyster shells or dolomite lime to help get your soil back up into the correct parimeters., i will check this thread every few hours to see if you need anything.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Your the best @Power OG I appreciate all your help! I feel like a sponge just absorbing your knowlede. Lol. How long you have been growing and also how long you have been using these Oregon's only products?

Power OG

Power OG

Your the best @Power OG I appreciate all your help! I feel like a sponge just absorbing your knowlede. Lol. How long you have been growing and also how long you have been using these Oregon's only products?
Been growin indoors for 5 years and growing 10years. Been using nectar for the gods for 2 years , you will have the denses most tasty,covered in frost herb in your town once you have tje hang of it down.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

20150630 213535
This is my plant. She is much darker green than she looks in the picture. Also it's an outdoor plant so she is a little droopy now because it's night time. What do you think overall?

Power OG

Power OG

View attachment 519753
This is my plant. She is much darker green. Than she looks in the picture. Also it's an outdoor plant so she is a little droopy now because it's night time. What do you think overall?
She looks fabulous, especially for a 1st grow, you're a natural. Once she has nectar watch how green she gets, you gonna be like wow she's so much greener. You will see almost immediate results with nectar.

Top Bottom