Help!

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

She looks fabulous, especially for a 1st grow, you're a natural. Once she has nectar watch how green she gets, you gonna be like wow she's so much greener. You will see almost immediate results with nectar.
So my plant is in a 17 gallon tub. Do you think that will be big enough?

Power OG

Power OG

So my plant is in a 17 gallon tub. Do you think that will be big enough?
Absolutely it will be. Ive grown in 5 gallon buckets outside, so you will be fine, the bigger the pot the bigger the plant. Your doing great. If all goes well i see pounds in your future.
Respect

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Hey @Power OG so I am going to use the Nectar today!! So I know I'm doing it right I'm just going to clear it with you first. I will be adding Zeus juice, gala mania, demeters destiny, Medusas magic, and Athenas aminas all at half dose individually in 1 gallon of water per nutrient. Before I pour each nutrient into the soil of my plant I adjust the ph to approx. 6.4. Is that correct?

Should I get the dolomite lime to adjust my soil ph first?

How often do I feed the nutrients to my plant? Does it change at different stages of growth?

How do I know what stage my plant is in? I know it's based on the season because it's an outside plant. But I just don't know when the plant does what. I need to know because Herculean harvest says to use at late vegetative and throughout bloom phase.
At that time does that mean I need to use all 6 nutrients per feeding?

Apollo13

Apollo13

I think you add all then ph, but I don't use those nutes.

It's vegging now. Won't flower til it gets less than 12 hours of light. It's like early September depending on light and strain. Mine finish in October and a few in November but I have a greenhouse. Minor frost is no issue..

Power OG

Power OG

No they all go into gallon together so you get a balanced npk and much more.

Power OG

Power OG

Hey @Power OG so I am going to use the Nectar today!! So I know I'm doing it right I'm just going to clear it with you first. I will be adding Zeus juice, gala mania, demeters destiny, Medusas magic, and Athenas aminas all at half dose individually in 1 gallon of water per nutrient. Before I pour each nutrient into the soil of my plant I adjust the ph to approx. 6.4. Is that correct?

Should I get the dolomite lime to adjust my soil ph first?

How often do I feed the nutrients to my plant? Does it change at different stages of growth?

How do I know what stage my plant is in? I know it's based on the season because it's an outside plant. But I just don't know when the plant does what. I need to know because Herculean harvest says to use at late vegetative and throughout bloom phase.
At that time does that mean I need to use all 6 nutrients per feeding?
You are also in mid veg to late possibly early early flower.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I got dolomite lime. How much do I use for a 17 gallon bucket?
Also, how often am I supposed to feed the nutrients to my plant I fed once yesterday all half the recommended dose

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

20150702 075203 This is my plant Mrs. Janie today, after the first nutrient feeding yesterday! She is very happy and almost immediately greener!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome plant ... This is cool shit ....

And I love blowing your avatar up on my phone :p

Edit now that you getting a handle on this it would be super cool if you kept it in 1 thread so we could watch the progress in 1 spot . just @Tnelz and he gets a alert

soserthc1

soserthc1

You put drain holes in that beer tub on the bottom and something to sit it on also to get better drainage as the holes will be flush with the ground.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

You put drain holes in that beer tub on the bottom and something to sit it on also to get better drainage as the holes will be flush with the ground.
Well its on a deck. Which has about 1 inch spacing between
Awesome plant ... This is cool shit ....

And I love blowing your avatar up on my phone :p

Edit now that you getting a handle on this it would be super cool if you kept it in 1 thread so we could watch the progress in 1 spot . just @Tnelz and he gets a alert
I find it a little creepy that you had to comment so weirdly, awkward about my avitar. Please keep those comments in your own head. I'm am here strictly to gain knowledge about growing Mary Jane. Thank you.

Top Bottom