Helpppp.

• Thread starter Wonder Budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wonder Budz

Hello fellow growers, today I walked into my garden to find a few leaves that look like they're dying HOW EVER the rest of the plant looks beautiful. I'm concerned because I am in week 4 of flowering and I know there's little to no room for error. Anyone and everyone's opinions and advice is welcomed.

Helpppp
Helpppp 2
Toaster79

Toaster79

Bud sites are set and flowers are starting to build. The plant needs more P and K in this phase. Also a pic under normal light would help a lot.

And not knowing the environmentals, feeding regiment, type of medium is gonna make us all shooting in the dark.

W

Wonder Budz

Bud sites are set and flowers are starting to build. The plant needs more P and K in this phase. Also a pic under normal light would help a lot.

And not knowing the environmentals, feeding regiment, type of medium is gonna make us all shooting in the dark.
Sorry its taking me a little while to get back to you guys.

Room temp: 74
Humidity is sitting at 40
I'm using the foxfarm nute line (Its my first grow, i know "noob") LOL
I'm using the foxfarm ocean forest soil and been pH the water/food to 6.2

Toaster79

Toaster79

You're doing great man. Don't worry aboit those lower fan leaves. The plant is droping them and you can't stop that. Just don't go ober feeding. You have a heavy sativa dominant plant so go easy on N and keep your eyes on tips of those fan leaves. If youse them starting pointing down and clawing back off with nutes.

Top Bottom